Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
So i had my freon filled up last month and just a couple of days ago the AC is getting warm again. When driving it does get a little cooler but not by much, when stationary or in traffic it gets warm and i have to open up the windows for fresh air, this is during the day, at night its little bit better but still warm / coolish.

So what can i do to find out which AC system component needs replacing and no I dont have a local store that sells UV dye neither do i have the time to purchase one online now as its quite hot here and i start sweating the car everytime i leave home for work, so need this solved asap. So to check where its leaking will and does a water / soap spray method work?

I've never seen a puddle of water under my car when stationary and with AC on....
Hello SRT8_KSA! Wanted to let you know that due to the fact that you have never seen any water come the the drain under the car their is a very good possibility that the evaporator has a hole in it. The evaporator is in the dash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts