Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the AC/Heater control unit lights repaired today...... by having a whole new unit put in! The part was 275 and they charged 170-some bucks for labor. WOW, they must work slowly and carefully, because when I put the NAV in it took me about 10 minutes to remove it from and reattach it to the bezel. :)

Anyway, my extended warranty again saved me a bundle. In 2012 I had some problem with it throwing codes and the MDS not functioning properly. That was expensive, but covered. I figure one more problem and I'm breaking even or better. Lifetime warranty feels better and better each day. Thanks Chryslerwarrantys.com for the great deal!

(I don't need to put up any pictures, do I? We all know what it looks like. LOL)

·
Chrysler Customer Service Agent
1,171 Posts
Glad to hear its repaired and working again! Is the warranty a Chrysler Service Contract or an aftermarket contract?

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear its repaired and working again! Is the warranty a Chrysler Service Contract or an aftermarket contract?
It is a Chrysler Service Contract. I bought the lifetime coverage. It was very reasonable since my 07 C already had lifetime coverage on engine, tranny, and driveline.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts