·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.cheesyjanes.com/

Saturday, March 22nd, 2008
Cheesy Jane's at 1604 and bandera
6:30-??
Come on out for good food, great fellowship with other car nuts, and to see some FANTASTIC ride!! RSVP HERE! :modding:

1. ChargerR/T8604
2. HKLEVI
3. THIS COULD BE YOU!!!(Sorry C2M2 I stole that from you guys :))

·
Registered
848 Posts
1604 and Bandera gets my vote too! :fing02:

so the location on 1604 and stone oak actually just closed down so we have two option

1604 @ bandera in the HEB center OR 4200 Broadway across from southwestern bell
http://www.cheesyjanes.com/

I vote for 1604 @ Bandera, but it is up in the air for discussion as of right now.

Saturday, March 22nd, 2008
Cheesy Jane's (location TBD)
6:30-??
Come on out for good food, great fellowship with other car nuts, and to see some FANTASTIC ride!! RSVP HERE! :modding:

1. ChargerR/T8604
2. HKLEVI
3. Taylormotorsports
4. Ms. Taylormotorsports
5. THIS COULD BE YOU!!!(Sorry C2M2 I stole that from you guys :))

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dang Jason, you're on FIRE! I'll still check the other 2 places to post up and make all the rounds. This will be a good time!

·
Registered
83 Posts
'lil ol bump for tomorrow!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Good morning SA! It's a great day for a M&G! :fing02:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thanks again for the bump! See ya' there San Antonio!!! :grouphug:

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Levi!
I PM'd you on LXForums...check it out!
My son and I enjoyed last night!! Once again, well worth the time spent!!!

Happy Easter!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Here are more pics. Great M&G!!! On the way home last night, my wife and I were side-by-side at a red light--she in her Magnum R/T and me in my 300C. I did as I always do when in a position to race at a light. I rolled my widow down, revved the engine and asked "...do you want some"? But she never takes the bait. Well as soon as I got the last word out, the light turned green and before I could turn my head forward, all I heard was her 22 inch tires squealin' and her Blastin' Bob's 11db exhaust note!!! By the time I realized what happened, she was 3/4 of a car length ahead of me! I stomped on it in a vain attempt to catch her so she let off a couple seconds later (she just wanted me to know she got me off the jump). I pulled in front of her, shocked that she smoked me. We proceded to the house at the speed limit. About 5 seconds later or so, a guy in a base model [completely stock] 300 comes flying past us in the slow lane!!! We were both laughing out of control. I guess he's now his telling all his buddies how he smoked a Mag R/T and a 300C last night! :pat: NOTE: No offense intended to our base model friends out there...

When we got to the house our 4 year old son and 3 year old daughter were thrilled that Mommy's car beat Daddy's! My son kept saying "Daddy we hear you say, do you want some" and when Mommy's car said RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Score one for Mommy! :biggrin:

·
Registered
848 Posts
The last of my pics...

·
Registered
848 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts