Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time it was the wife's turn as she got her Mercedes convertable. I haven't seen her since I bought it, lol...

·
Registered
118 Posts
nice car..wrong forum...j/k

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Gettin' a little upity there eh buddy...haha. Nice Devin, VERY nice and congrats!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Nice ride!!

We'll let you know if we see her.... probably be a while before she stops long enough to be sighted.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Hey, and next year take a pic of your car in that exact same spot in the last pic!!! Great scenery, and whoever says a desert can't be beautiful!!! Most of your state I passed through at night and missed it completely.

Bernie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice, what kinda engine? V8 maybe? or has she not graduated to a real engine?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
sweeeeet... I like that ride. But hey where'd the roof go?

hahahaha

That thing got a hemi?

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Very nice moose. That will definitely win you modding points with the misses :). I bet she is thrilled.

Just don't let my misses Karla know or I am in trouble...LOL (j/ks :)).

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nice ride!!!:fing02:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice car! nice wheels, nice pix

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the props, guys and gals. The car is so awesome, drives like you are on a pillow but also handles nicely. And there is NO road noise whatsoever. The wife is very happy and deserves it.

As for the AZ scenes, the photos are all taken right at my house and on the street. The wildflowers are at full bloom right now. It is amazing and very pretty. Rambit, you gave me a good idea. I should be shooting my SRT for next years calendar!

Here is my stable now - Most important the 300C SRT8 - then my Dodge MegaCab - and of course the newcomer, Mercedes. I'm buying a trailer now so I can trailer the SRT to the track. Life is great I must admit.

Moose.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Very Very impressive mate. What a great setup and look. Very nice. You definitely wouldn't be embarressed with the garage doors up all the time :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great car...think you will ever get to borrow it??

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
That's the way to keep 'er happy!

Good on ya.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts