Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I’ve been a longtime stalker of these forums, but finally made an account! I’ve had a 2015 Chrysler 300 Limited for the past year and a half and really love the car. I’ve done a few tasteful changes to the car (20s, SRT spoiler, HID kit).

I’m getting a decent deal on fog lights that’ll fit the car, but has anyone here added fog lights to their 2015-2021 300? (without the appearance package). Was trying to find a write-up but didn’t see any.

My question is, does the car already come pre-wired for the lights or will I have to buy a wiring kit? Also, other than that I would just need to change the headlight switch area to one that has a fog light option, correct?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hello everyone, I’ve been a longtime stalker of these forums, but finally made an account! I’ve had a 2015 Chrysler 300 Limited for the past year and a half and really love the car. I’ve done a few tasteful changes to the car (20s, SRT spoiler, HID kit).

I’m getting a decent deal on fog lights that’ll fit the car, but has anyone here added fog lights to their 2015-2021 300? (without the appearance package). Was trying to find a write-up but didn’t see any.

My question is, does the car already come pre-wired for the lights or will I have to buy a wiring kit? Also, other than that I would just need to change the headlight switch area to one that has a fog light option, correct?
I haven't done this mod, but so far as I know, you'll need to pop off either the front splash panel or the inner fender to verify whether or not you have the pigtails for the fogs. If you do, at a minimum, you'll need the headlight switch with fog lamp option, and you'll need to change the configuration in your BCM so the fog lamps will operate.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Did you figure out how to do it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So to bump this post, I haven’t had time to mess with the car too much because of work, but did add some LED side markers a few months ago!

I have been eyeing a fog light kit like this one since the kit I wanted to buy off of someone sold: For 2015-2021 Chrysler 300 LED Chrome Fog Lights Pair Driver Passenger w/ Switch | eBay

Says it comes with a switch but maybe a generic type? (Probably won’t be in the factory location). Anyways, I’m still hoping to have the fogs installed sometime this summer since they look really nice with the DRLs! I’ll keep y’all posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts