Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i just had a Zex nitrous system installed on my CSRT8. The problem is the shop wouldnt install the nozzle on my AFE II intake cause he didnt want to drill out the plastic tube for fear it would not be secure enough. Instead i had to buy an aluminium intake that places the filter inside the wheel well like the GSM intake.
Thing is my car lost that growl under the hood that i love! I want that sound back regardless of the fact i paid for the one i have now. Are their any of you that have successfully placed the nitrous nozzle on the plastic tube? Any photos would be great as i could show them to the shop that installed it.
Thanks guys, Scotty

Attachments

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hi guys, i just had a Zex nitrous system installed on my CSRT8. The problem is the shop wouldnt install the nozzle on my AFE II intake cause he didnt want to drill out the plastic tube for fear it would not be secure enough. Instead i had to buy an aluminium intake that places the filter inside the wheel well like the GSM intake.
Thing is my car lost that growl under the hood that i love! I want that sound back regardless of the fact i paid for the one i have now. Are their any of you that have successfully placed the nitrous nozzle on the plastic tube? Any photos would be great as i could show them to the shop that installed it.
Thanks guys, Scotty
Your shop is right. I bought a mopar CAI specifically because my nitrous nozzle would not secure properly in the stock intake.

I think Moose has a ring in front of his throttle body that he mounted the nozzle to...that might work for you.

I found a pic of mine...I think I have the cai for the 5.7 but it works fine
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/at...tions/11458d1134609932-my-csrt8-nx-kit-16.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts