Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi fellow drivers,

wanting to see if anyone can recommend any good home user friendly tuners to tweak my computer up a little bit better

wondering if there is any exhaust upgrades avaliable for the 300 srt core 2015? and if so what i should be looking for

is there any little / medium upgrades on the car i can do myself and resonably cheap. for example change light globes, pod filter, whatever.
just seeing maybe if there is any website or something to purchase upgrades for the 300 srt core.

might have another question but ill leave that till later.

any replies are much appreciated. as have done some research on google but not really getting anything solid.

thanks for any advice

have a good day

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
hi fellow drivers,

wanting to see if anyone can recommend any good home user friendly tuners to tweak my computer up a little bit better

wondering if there is any exhaust upgrades avaliable for the 300 srt core 2015? and if so what i should be looking for

is there any little / medium upgrades on the car i can do myself and resonably cheap. for example change light globes, pod filter, whatever.
just seeing maybe if there is any website or something to purchase upgrades for the 300 srt core.

might have another question but ill leave that till later.

any replies are much appreciated. as have done some research on google but not really getting anything solid.

thanks for any advice

have a good day
Just google Hemi 6.4 cold air indication etc. There is not a lot more to be got out of the 6.4 without spending heaps on supercharging etc. They have tuned them so they are about the best you will get , without costing the earth.

·
Administrator
13,072 Posts
No tuning available yet for the 2015's. FCA, in their infinite wisdom, decided to encrypt the PCM software. The alternative proposed is to get a DiabloSport InTune and a second PCM, then ship them both to DiabloSport (or you can get them directly from DS), have the tuning done, then the components are sent to you. Pretty expensive at almost $1K USD. It may take some time for this to be resolve.

In the mean time, you can upgrade your internal cabin bulbs to LED, add a cold air intake as geoff c suggested, take out the stock mufflers and add some aftermarket ones (which ones is up to you based on what sounds best to you and what is available in your area), you can lower the car via springs or a coilover setup, etc... There isn't a website that caters specifically to the SRT Core. You will find yourself shopping numerous sites after you decide what is on your list.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
They have a tune now for the hellcats that make a considerable gain but you have to send them the PCM to do it

·
Registered
244 Posts
We'll still be able to do things such as a reso delete on the '15 models won't we? That and a CAI are on my list of things to do as well.

And I also really want darker look headlights, like they have on the American 300S, but I don't fancy putting my factory ones in the oven to loosen the seals just so I can plastidip/paint the insides lol. I could take the sting and get aftermarket full headlights for $700/pair but I'm not sure if the '14 and '15 headlights are exactly the same shape.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi we have a white satin vapour the only mods so far chopped resinators to straight pipes original tips $190 done by pro Spectra air filter pod with home made carbon fibre inlet tube 108mm to 101 mm with cc hose made by Neil fitted to original elbow hose that retains intake temp probe have drags at Whyalla done 8.6 before mods Collingrove Hillclimb done 39 seconds befor mods try again next year see how we go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts