Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know where to get all the best prices on aftermarket accessories for the 300. I sell these cars at Round Tree Dodge in Lake Charles, LA. I have a set of 22's on it and a bentley grille and the six piece pillar post set. I will be putting them on in a couple of days. I show it and was wondering where everyone is getting all of the other accessories. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
what other accessories? Sounds like you have everything available. Now post some pics of this Monster with the 22's. :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post them probably by Friday.. How do you put pictures on here? I am new to the 300 forum. Im learning but need a little help. I also have the hook up on alot of aftermarket accessories that i already have if anybody needs some info. thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
double deuce said:
I will post them probably by Friday.. How do you put pictures on here? I am new to the 300 forum. Im learning but need a little help. I also have the hook up on alot of aftermarket accessories that i already have if anybody needs some info. thanks
How far are you from shreveport? What kind of wheels and accesories do you sell?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know where to get a VERTICAL phantom grille. I have the mesh BENTLEY but everyone does too. The vertical would be the CREME DE LE CREME and SHUT THE BLOCK DOWN. HOLLA BACK.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like i said i work for a chrysler dealership and have the touring loaded up, but my parts dept. does not know this answer, maybe someone will. On the the C model there is a chrome window trim on the upper part of the window. I can order it but i do not know if it will fit on..... If anyone know let me know asap. im going to a car show in Austin Tx, July 23, 24, & 25 if anyone wants to join, HOLLA. THANKS

·
Registered
3 Posts
the chrome window trim fits great.. just put it on my black 300C yesterday. went to the dealership today to get splash guards installed. they even asked wher thetrim kit came from

·
Registered
85 Posts
polarbear said:
the chrome window trim fits great.. just put it on my black 300C yesterday. went to the dealership today to get splash guards installed. they even asked wher thetrim kit came from
Pics and info please. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts