Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people think I am crazy but we are going to put an aftermarket grill on our car. Problem is I don't want anything that looks cheap if you know what I mean. I am sure this has already been asked but please bear with me and tell me what you guys think is the best looking grill. You know quality wise and tell me if you know anything about this grill or if anyone has it.

http://www.carpartsdiscount.com/product/2519_B

I just called and wasn't too happy about the girl that answered and didn't know what she was talking about and they charge a 50% restocking fee if you don't like the grill and I can't tell by the picture how good it looks. Opinons please and Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nite Rider said:
I know people think I am crazy but we are going to put an aftermarket grill on our car. Problem is I don't want anything that looks cheap if you know what I mean. I am sure this has already been asked but please bear with me and tell me what you guys think is the best looking grill. You know quality wise and tell me if you know anything about this grill or if anyone has it.

I just called and wasn't too happy about the girl that answered and didn't know what she was talking about and they charge a 50% restocking fee if you don't like the grill and I can't tell by the picture how good it looks. Opinons please and Thanks in advance :)
pretty sweet, but if you really want a sweet grill, how about THIS bling-blingy one:

·
Registered
507 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
I went with this one:
http://www.wooddashexperts.com/customer/product.php?productid=37173&cat=2723&page=1

Yes it is a framed grill, but I realy like it. I opted for the triple chrome as I have a 300C with the chrome eyelids and they complement one another nicely.

The qaulity of the grill is great.

Regardless of which grill you choose, the install will be fun as you have to get the old grill out. It is a pain in the butt, but you CAN do it!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
i too almost went with the t-rex grille it is quite nice. i ended up going with one of tommy z's deep dish grilles just for the fact that there are so many 300's out there with the regular mesh grilles. good luck choosing which one to go with.

·
Registered
29 Posts
urban---cant wait to see that grille installed

My vote probably doesnt count , but what color is your srt 8 ?

Depending on color , if you have a black srt8 most macho folks would choose the blacked out look , if you dont like that look , you could get a grille E&G,TREX or others and black out the frame only and leave the mesh chrome, theres a wide array of grilles out there , you just have to point your finger on one and order.

t

heres a few more pics to add to the confusion....lol

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
300special said:
urban---cant wait to see that grille installed

My vote probably doesnt count , but what color is your srt 8 ?

Depending on color , if you have a black srt8 most macho folks would choose the blacked out look , if you dont like that look , you could get a grille E&G,TREX or others and black out the frame only and leave the mesh chrome, theres a wide array of grilles out there , you just have to point your finger on one and order.

t

heres a few more pics to add to the confusion....lol
Where can you buy the Tommy Z deep dish? Can't find it anywhere.

·
Registered
842 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
300CUL8R said:
I wasn't aware they are one in the same. Is that the case?
hmmm...dunno??....lol...but they sure do look the same dont they?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Am I the only one who likes the stock srt-8 grill? I just have no interest in getting a new grill. Dont get me wrong, I like the different additions, I just really like the stock one as well.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Briv - I'm with you...I really like the stock grill. However, there are some awesome aftermarket parts out there and it is TONS of fun to mod your car. It really comes down to what makes you SMILE :biggrin:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I rarely knock any modification someone wants to do to their ride. My point was I really like the stock grill and it seems so many do not.

My wife and I have the mod bug, but luckily we keep each other in check. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. I knew I could count on you :) I will show these to my husband and see which ones he likes. There are a few that I haven't seen before but they all look a lot better quality than the one's I had found surfing the web. I will let you know which one we pick and will def show pictures when we get it installed. Oh and another question about installation... Should we pay someone to install the grill or should my husband attempt to do it himself?? Thanks again.

Oh and for the person that asked my car is black hence my screen name Nite Rider LOL:wink1:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts