Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) anyone have any info out there ?....i'm still getting nothing other than " we are being allocated 1 or 2 - but do not have any details on these cars "......thanks in advance !

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey Northwest I think might be able to shed some light on your question. Last time I talk to my dealer (in richmond) which was around around Feb he told me that he was able to place orders but wasn't sure when the car would arrive. He even told me that he had one order placed and that he was able to place more orders as they came. Another dealer (richmond automall) did not have a clue when and if they could order the SRT's at all. And the dealership on Marine Drive in Vancouver was also clueless and never called me back. Now, what i'm thinking but I could be wrong is that "some" dealers might be able to get there hands on the SRT and my guess is if they're able to get a SRT it won't be the 2005 instead the 2006. And my guess is that the one dealer I talked to can place orders but like you said they might not be able to order more then the 2 that were allocated. I'm also interested in the SRT aftering seeing the pictures and at the sametime im kicking myself for not waiting a few months but oh well what can you do. If I get anyother info I will post it up.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Northwest300C said:
:) anyone have any info out there ?....i'm still getting nothing other than " we are being allocated 1 or 2 - but do not have any details on these cars "......thanks in advance !
There are three on the train right now coming to Calgary, two are going to Varsity Chrysler, one to Eastside Dodge. The two for Varsity were sold unseen, but not sure about the the Eastside one. Price quoted was 55 plus GST out the door. Sorry but I will stick with my 300C.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts