Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
hem...I CAN'T WAIT. I'm in Gates guys...pretty close to tinseltown.

As far as aggressive, our aggressive and import aggressive is too different things to me. I think there are a lot of UBER nice setups in here. I'm just so sick of people grabbing the blingiest 22's they can find, slappin'em on and calling it a day. it looks horrible to me if it ain't done right. I'm actually gonna try to finish my suspension this year and do my rims next summer. I want something from I-forged or SystemForged (we've all see his sweet car). Smoove and Sysforged (last car in my 1st post) have the look I'm going for.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^^I'm with you. You have to set the stance up, not just throw on some wheels. I have horrible roads and crazy driveways. If there is parking, it is subterranean with steep grades, and I still dropped it down. I respect everyone's opinion of their own car, but imo, you have to drop any car to the tire to set it off right. I have seen hem's new set up and all I can say is:

T K O !

I would say that it is HellaFlush Approved, but only one site can give a car that designation.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
:scared::scared: OMG, HEMM! :scared::scared:

Haven't you been busy, you little sneak! I love the reconstruction!

Can you please post up a signature list of all these recent mods? I've lost count because you have stayed hidden so none of us CenCalLXers can see and for that, :twak::twak::twak:

Oh, I almost forgot! You wife's car looks beautiful and amazing! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: When are you going to get started on your own vehicle?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
thanks family for the comments! I will be startin a new thread in a bit. Just a few more touches, and whole interior swap (delay).. :) And bruno, about the mods list, is already in my signature.. ;)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I'm freaking out right now at Hem's car. Wow. Also, Hem, are those side mirrors power...like do they retain all of our normal functions and add signals or no? I like'em a lot.

·
Registered
804 Posts
damn, some badass rides in here.

I'm dying to see how they add the eyelids to the hood to make the headlights look pissed off.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
The "mad eyelids" are from VIP300C. He's a vendor on here. Look'em up. The cost ain't bad. Wait...i THINK they're from VIP300C. There's a couple vendors that make'em. I think he's one. But, I'm not too sure about it. But, a lot of people have'em. Just not molded.

21 - 40 of 828 Posts
About this Discussion
827 Replies
198 Participants
5280SRT8
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing