Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
The "mad eyelids" are from VIP300C. He's a vendor on here. Look'em up. The cost ain't bad. Wait...i THINK they're from VIP300C. There's a couple vendors that make'em. I think he's one. But, I'm not too sure about it. But, a lot of people have'em. Just not molded.
No, they are not. These are legitimate aluminum eyelids that are welded on. Hem was the first one to do it, then VIP300c, after seeing Hem's ride, made the stick on ones people put on now.

·
Registered
804 Posts
No, they are not. These are legitimate aluminum eyelids that are welded on. Hem was the first one to do it, then VIP300c, after seeing Hem's ride, made the stick on ones people put on now.
ewww theres a stick on version?

how does that even look good.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
it's not so much a stick on as a...ummmmmm....well, you remember the GTO lightshade covers from like the late 90's? Same concept. It hooks under the hood if I look correctly. I'll never do'em unless I do'em like Hemm, but that's what it looks like.

·
Registered
292 Posts
So your saying replacing the coil overs are more comfortable then springs? Can you some me a few? Im sorry im such a old member but such a noobie in this stuff still.
If you want it all buy Tein SS coilovers with the EDFC unit... closest to having your cake and eating it too I've ever found...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hey Hem, can you give out any info on those mirrors. If not where you got'em, at least the specs on em, like power, folding, heated, etc. I love'em to deffff

·
Registered
106 Posts
any body know what front bumper that is on that black and silver 300 with the kartiers? the one thats on the first page

41 - 60 of 828 Posts
About this Discussion
827 Replies
198 Participants
5280SRT8
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing