Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

781 - 800 of 831 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts

So, I think you've got a good spirit, but I feel as though you have not viewed any of the vehicles in the 78 pages of this thread. Your car looks nice though.
I actually have gone through all the previous pages and images read all the discussion. I have some limitations to adjusting the ride height because I have a electric scooter that I carry on a ramp I do need to find a way to add lift support when I load the scooter. Having a air ride setup would be nice for summer months but if I use it in the winter it would be to problematic as I see temperatures in the -45C and freezing valves and other extreme cold problems.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #782
I actually have gone through all the previous pages and images read all the discussion. I have some limitations to adjusting the ride height because I have a electric scooter that I carry on a ramp I do need to find a way to add lift support when I load the scooter. Having a air ride setup would be nice for summer months but if I use it in the winter it would be to problematic as I see temperatures in the -45C and freezing valves and other extreme cold problems.
Well, if air ride is a concern for you, then coil over suspension would be your move. But, that aside, it appears as though you know what the thread is about and it seems as if you know that your vehicle isn't exactly that. But, I'm not a thread fascist, so it's no big deal.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts

So, I think you've got a good spirit, but I feel as though you have not viewed any of the vehicles in the 78 pages of this thread. Your car looks nice though.
Well, if air ride is a concern for you, then coil over suspension would be your move. But, that aside, it appears as though you know what the thread is about and it seems as if you know that your vehicle isn't exactly that. But, I'm not a thread fascist, so it's no big deal.
He's not a thread fascist, but he will hammer his point home in two consecutive posts though, just to be thorough. :jester:

78 pages? You need to put more on your plate. I've only got 32 pages :pokey:

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Got these bad boys delivered a few weeks ago. Soon as the damn winter is over I'll be posting :)

Looking forward to see them photos :biggthump

What are the offsets please?

I'm also looking to go 10.5J at the front and 12J for the rears on AG's. (tyres 265/30/22 front & either 295/25/22 or 295/30/22 rears)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Looking forward to see them photos :biggthump

What are the offsets please?

I'm also looking to go 10.5J at the front and 12J for the rears on AG's. (tyres 265/30/22 front & either 295/25/22 or 295/30/22 rears)

I will have to look for the build sheet and PM you. I went with 255/30 front and 295/25 rear.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #788

I'd call mine fairly slammed? Definitely no wheel gap so i don't feel all that rude posting here. I've had it lower but had my subframe literally snap in half and thought maybe it had something to do with it being so low.
Your low is good. You got some wheels planned or you staying with the SRT reps?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #790
Oh cool. Well, they look really good. Have you looked into any of the Vossen wheels? They've got a few different styles similar to the SRT8 wheel design. There's also a 22inch SRT8 rep from factory reproductions. It was a solid choice back in the early days of this thread. It's a great design (imo) and it keeps things looking more OEM+. I prefer a clean and simple approach, so I've always been a fan of them. There are a few flashy wheels I like, but not too many that I'd actually purchase.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Oh cool. Well, they look really good. Have you looked into any of the Vossen wheels? They've got a few different styles similar to the SRT8 wheel design. There's also a 22inch SRT8 rep from factory reproductions. It was a solid choice back in the early days of this thread. It's a great design (imo) and it keeps things looking more OEM+. I prefer a clean and simple approach, so I've always been a fan of them. There are a few flashy wheels I like, but not too many that I'd actually purchase.

Yeah the only wheels that realllly take my fancy are those 22" reps, vossen have nice wheels and some of the rotiform wheels I think would look unreal blown up into 22".
This would be my favourite

This is a photo of my old Holden caprice on 22".

·
Registered
776 Posts
Those are sexy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5280SRT8

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts