Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

821 - 828 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
607 22" install hello everybody I have Str 607 22 in the rear is 10 in in the front is 9 I have questions about the install and what equipment I might use or what type of body modifications are going to have to be done if anybody has experienced it would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
11 Posts
607 22" install hello everybody I have Str 607 22 in the rear is 10 in in the front is 9 I have questions about the install and what equipment I might use or what type of body modifications are going to have to be done if anybody has experienced it would be greatly appreciated
Im runnin 22" Viper Reps. The fronts are 22x9 with 265/35/22 tires and the rear is 22x10 with 295/30/22 tires. Only thing I had to do is shave a bolt down on the upper control arms in the front to keep from rubbing the tire. Other than that, that's all I had to do to get them to fit. Now if you lower your car, you may want to roll the rear fenders.

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
How do you like your Accuair system 5280SRT8?
I like it a lot!

I have the e-level so that means I have a ride height sensor installed on each corner. This means I can have three automatic presets as well as control individual corners. I have one of my presets at my normal ride height (little lower that stock) and this is what I have my car aligned to. To me it just makes things easier. My bags and brackets are from universal air and I also have the koni orange shocks.

I've had it installed since March 2015 with zero issues and for most of that time I was daily driving. This passed year I've driven it less.

821 - 828 of 828 Posts
About this Discussion
827 Replies
198 Participants
5280SRT8
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing