Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted a thread suggesting it was entirely appropriate for the administrators/owners to drop NaviPlus as a vendor given the situation posted in another thread and it was immediately deleted by ekool . . . uncool!

ekool said:
Your post has been deleted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is why.

1. I dont believe in dropping a vendor because of one negative situation, so it aint happening.

2. I wont drop Naviplus because I've made a commitment to them until the end of the month. I do stick with my word and would keep them until the period is up regardless.

3. I dont think they'll renew after the end of the month, so its a moot point.

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
300C4ME said:
Posted a thread suggesting it was entirely appropriate for the administrators/owners to drop NaviPlus as a vendor given the situation posted in another thread and it was immediately deleted by ekool . . . uncool!

ekool said:
Your post has been deleted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is why.

1. I dont believe in dropping a vendor because of one negative situation, so it aint happening.

2. I wont drop Naviplus because I've made a commitment to them until the end of the month. I do stick with my word and would keep them until the period is up regardless.

3. I dont think they'll renew after the end of the month, so its a moot point.

You don't bite the hand that feeds you now do you?

Our memberships are free.

Think about it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vvv90 said:
You don't bite the hand that feeds you now do you?

Our memberships are free.

Think about it.
Haven't look at this post in a while. You comment vvv90 is just plain stupid. I am sorry, no other way to describe it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts