Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to start a topic for air bag Q&A. I have yet to bag a 300 so I can't get into any specifics there but as far as everything else air related I can help ya out. I will edit this main topic much like simans82 has in his writeup/review of uas.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
I just wanted to start a topic for air bag Q&A. I have yet to bag a 300 so I can't get into any specifics there but as far as everything else air related I can help ya out. I will edit this main topic much like simans82 has in his writeup/review of uas.
This will be a good "up to date" thread. Zack's original UAS thread is pretty old (although the info obviously never loses its importance). Most people asking questions in that thread now own air ride, and a new thread might be a bit more insightful for those curious as to some of the details.

I know reading through my old thread, I still learn something new from all of those posts by Zack and the rest of you all who own air ride (whether it be on a 300 or not). There should be some more great info revealed here. :fing02:

·
Registered
216 Posts
ive asked Zach about this before but is it straight to put bags on a everyday driver?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I know simans has had his for 11 months

and my turn 1 year in june as a daily driver and abused.....no problems and compressors are still going strong

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive installed numerous air suspension systems all of which see well over 5k miles. My ram has been bagged and daily driven for a few years.

The key to owning a daily driven bagged ride is MAINTENANCE. If you empty water traps, drain your tank, inspect your airlines and bags, you will be ok for years of trouble free cruising. Most of your problems will show up in the first few months (leaky fittings/leader hoses, pinched lines, wear on lines and bags). Just keep an eye out and you will be fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts