Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finaly finish my setup of the suspension. I will install it next week.I newer done this before I hope everything will go right. Here what it's look lide for now.
DSC02812.JPE

DSC02813.JPE

DSC02814.JPE

DSC02815.JPE

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ops first time I send pic so hey were a bit small :smashfrea I think i'ts better like this

DSC02818.JPG

DSC02819.JPG

DSC02820.JPG

DSC02821.JPG

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I choose the diamon plate for the look and the weight. It's aluminium. I wanted to monted everything on the plate so if something append I could remove it easily. I put this in the trunk and I just have to plug the ground the power and the four air hose.

The Valve are 450 deuce Xtreme

Fete 002.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
its gonna look nice

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ouf first day of the job we done a good day of work. I drive the air hose to all the wheels to the trunk. And I had enought time to install one rear bag. By the way I pass the air hose inside the car on each side under the carpet. I don't know all do you pass your hose inside or outside the car ??? Here's a couple of pic. The last one is a pic of my helpers. It's my wife and my friend Dan who have a 300C awd. The dog also help a lot by licking the durt of my face when I'm under the car.:biggrin:

Pic2.JPG

Pic3.JPG

Coffre.JPG

Pic1.JPG

·
Registered
655 Posts
Dont look like UAS to me.

Looks like EasyStreet rear setup

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Yea, I was gonna correct myself on that once I noticed the rear cups, but Im sick and I was too tired to do so last night.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha I finally fisnish it on thuesday. It took my two week becose of the danm show. I live in Laval it's in Quebec and we had a huge snowstorm. I'll try to send picture this week. Yes it is Easystreet setup. :biggrin:

·
Registered
224 Posts
looks good. i got caught in that snow storm right when I drove into Montreal Saturday night. Worst night ever, the 300c didnt fair too well in all of that snow and I lost my phone in the what seemed like 2 feet of snow that fell. Anyways, very nice setup.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm confused.. The air hoses to the bags were ran through the inside of the car???

I thought you normally would bore holes in the rear spare area and run them underneath? Did you do this because of the cold?

I just never seen it done that way, again I'm in South FL where it doens't get cold.

-Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
I'm confused.. The air hoses to the bags were ran through the inside of the car???

I thought you normally would bore holes in the rear spare area and run them underneath? Did you do this because of the cold?

I just never seen it done that way, again I'm in South FL where it doens't get cold.

-Jeff
I would say that it's completely up to the discretion of the installer. I've never seen on done the same (unless it came out of the same shop). :biggrin:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No it did not come from the shop like that. I did all the work myself. The hose ran from each side of the inside of the car under the carpet as for the rear I did 2 hole not inside or the spare wheel but on top of the diff. and it goes on each wheel after. I mont everything on the diamond plate so I can thake it of if I have to. Here a cople of pic hope it help

Here is where I start
Setup1.jpg
Here is what it look like when I finish
setup5.JPG
This is what it look from under
setup2.JPG
Now you can see the hole for the back
setup3.JPG
Now all the hose are there whit the ground and the juice
setup4.JPG

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Keep an eye on those plastic fittings. Ive had problems with them leaking in the past.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts