Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDP Motorsports and MagnaFlowPlus.com are offering a Group Buy on Airaid part # 350-199!!! Please CALL, EMAIL or PM us for pricing!!! The price is too low to advertises! This offer ends 3/31/2010! Here is some information on the system.

Airaid 350-199

Airaid part # 350-199 for the 2005-2009 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Challenger/Charger/Magnum RT/SRT8 5.7/6.1L HEMI includes a Modular Intake Tube, Air Dam Box and Highflow Washable Air Filter. Easy to Install with Basic Hand Tools. Free Shipping!*

Dyno Chart
Installed Image
Regular Low Price $319.90
300C GB Price $ Call, Email or PM!

We're also going to offer a free Renew Kit with your system! You can choose from Airaid 790-551 (Aerosol Oil/Cleaner) or 790-550 (Squeeze Oil/Cleaner).

This Group Buy will run from 3/4/2010 to 3/31/2010!! Don't miss this opportunity to get a great price on one of these Airaid systems! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day! :beerchug:

PS - We do have packages including a Magnaflow system of your choice, Airaid 350-199 and a DiabloSport Predator w/PC Interface! Call, email or PM me for details!

Kind regards,

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All PM's have been replied too! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We also offer great discounts on Magnaflow systems as well as DiabloSports products! Have a great weekend! :unitedsta

Kind regards,

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All PM's and emails have been replied too! This is a great deal and it ends in 2.5 days!!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me with questions or for pricing. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

:unitedsta

Kind regards,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts