Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had this issue yet:

My airbag (orange) light comes on and stays on when no passenger is in the passenger seat (nothing on the seat) . Also the red airbag light on the display will also come on. When a passenger sits down it is off.

No biggie...I guess I will have them look at it.

On the plus side. This car has more hidden programable features than Q could provide for James Bond. If you own one and havn't read it cover to cover yet I strongly recommend doing so.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Do you have HID Xenon Lamps? If so, they are using a First Generation hard to find bulb - D1S. Second Generation bulbs are D2S and D2R. For Halogens lamps they are useing 9005 for lo and 9006 hi. I wish they had used H-Series bulbs like H1, H3 or H7.

What bulb is used in the Fog Lights? Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have the HID Xenon Lamps but I have to admit I have no idea which ones I have. I will have to look in my manual to find out.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I have already peeped inside the manual and you have D1S lo, 9006 hi. I did not get the bulb used for fog lights.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what bulb did you get?

Did you already program all of those pre-sets on the EVIC (sp.)

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
300CHemi said:
what bulb did you get?
I did not write down the bulb used in the fogs. Can you look that up for me.

The first thing I will change is any yellow hued bulb with whiter bluish type HID mimic halogens.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know what you get because I would be interested in that change as well. I set my Tint appointment today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts