Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have a really annoying problem yet again with my 05 300C. So i replaced all 16 spark plugs with autolight iridium plugs and put a mopar CAI and did a oil change. The next day my airbag light came on. I did the key dance and no codes arise. Im getting so fed up with this car. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix the junk sitting in my driveway :dead1: :smashfrea

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
How far is your telescopic steering wheel out (extended). Know issue with wheel out too far. I retracted mine (push back in) all the way cleared the code and it never came back.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well since there is no date on the battery so not sure how old it is. But when i worked at a garage a few months ago i charged the battery and it was maxing out at 305CCA so its near the end of its life. But my driver side auto up feature does act up once in a blue moon. It goes halfway up then just stops. With the telescoping steering wheel i rarely ever move it and i know its not all the way out. Ill get a new battery as soon as i start my new job next week. If anyone else has any guess's please help. Its a really annoying problem and i dont want to have to take it to a shop.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
My wheel wasn't out far at all; I was shocked, but I think that was my issue; however, Sodak is right the variance in the voltage - even slightly - can really mess things up in these (most) cars. Good luck and keep us posted!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same problem with the air bag light,but along with it my fan and A/C,Temp controls won't work. It is semi intermittent,mostly not working though,with short bursts of working. Any thoughts?Thanks

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm having the same problem with the air bag light,but along with it my fan and A/C,Temp controls won't work. It is semi intermittent,mostly not working though,with short bursts of working. Any thoughts?Thanks
rroy58,

I'm sorry to learn of your issues. Does the air bag light stay on, does it come on intermittently or is is flashing? Does the air bag light coincide with the A/C and fan issues?

Have any codes been set?

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Ok so i have a really annoying problem yet again with my 05 300C. So i replaced all 16 spark plugs with autolight iridium plugs and put a mopar CAI and did a oil change. The next day my airbag light came on. I did the key dance and no codes arise. Im getting so fed up with this car. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix the junk sitting in my driveway :dead1: :smashfrea
If you hate the car that much, I will take it off your hands at no charge. Just let me know when to pick it up. I will even cover the transportation costs. Just have a clean title ready.:yup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts