Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, my red airbag light is on, constantly. No flashing. The one in the gauge cluster. I tried a couple fixes but none have worked.

-There is nothing under the seats.
-All the fuses are clicked in properly in both fuse boxes.
-I tried to unplug about every wire under the seats and use contact cleaner

Is there anything else I could do before going to the garage for this? I dont feel like spending 300$ if I can avoid it.

But the light stays on nonetheless. I drive a 2005 HEMI RWD if that matters.

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
When my 2012 did this fortunately under warranty, it was a loose connection under the passenger seat. But if you checked that already, you may be stuck with a service call. Incidentally, the 2nd gen 300's have separate airbag lights for left and right passengers. Do 2005's have that?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When my 2012 did this fortunately under warranty, it was a loose connection under the passenger seat. But if you checked that already, you may be stuck with a service call. Incidentally, the 2nd gen 300's have separate airbag lights for left and right passengers. Do 2005's have that?
I don't think they do, sadly. If at least the light blinked like on other cars to indicate a code...

Also "The Krell"? Out of curiosity, where did that username come from 🤔🤔?

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Also "The Krell"? Out of curiosity, where did that username come from 🤔🤔?
From Wikipedia:
In the classic 1956 science fiction film Forbidden Planet, the extinct race of advanced subterranean beings of the planet Altair IV are known as the Krell. The first human starship to land on Altair IV, the Bellerophon, was destroyed, with the only survivors being Dr. Edward Morbius along with his wife (who later died of natural causes) and daughter. In his isolation, Morbius became the lone researcher to ever study the extinct Krell.
My avatar shows Robbie the Robot who went on to star in a variety of other SciFi files and TV series, and he is holding a very young Anne Francis. The Krell themselves were never seen, since the "demons from the ID" were physically manifest to destroy each other. <-- Major spoiler there It also starred the late/great Leslie Nielson.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts