Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Rev,

Let me know where to deposit the money... do you want it all up front, or just the deposit?

How much total? $35 S&H + ???...

Just let me know...

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Rev,

Let me know where to deposit the money... do you want it all up front, or just the deposit?

How much total? $35 S&H + ???...

Just let me know...
I used to take deposits, but that caused a bit of an aggro... SO I just go ahead and accept full payment.

I take paypal:

[email protected]

The price breakdown is thusly:
369.00 for the standard finish
+75.00 For the polished finish
+20.00 for polished clamps
Pick and choose and there is no way to loose!

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
975 Posts

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Fire up the order mill!!! I am back in action!!!
I just got in a new batch and another batch is on the way!
Come and get ya some GLORY!!!

·
Banned
3,966 Posts
I got to see one of these in person at the 402/HHP unveiling last weekend, man it was sweet. I felt bad for drooling on the guys car, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Oh...maybe this is the thread I can get an answer. Can you show me proven performance gains on a stock SRT with this thing? Hammer vs. stock box at the track...and on the dyno?

Hold the testimonies, please.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Moose, I beleive there are some hard numbers in one of the MOFO threads... maybe danno can dig it up for you.
Hey, CplDaugherty.

I read through all of that (but is it MOFO? LOL. I think it was GIFMO or something like that. Unless I overlooked what I was searching for...it's not there. There is data, but not real world stock vs. Hammer data for SRT8. Is there?

Having Meister as a believer is almost good enough for me without seeing the data.... almost.;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey, CplDaugherty.

I read through all of that (but is it MOFO? LOL. I think it was GIFMO or something like that. Unless I overlooked what I was searching for...it's not there. There is data, but not real world stock vs. Hammer data for SRT8. Is there?

Having Meister as a believer is almost good enough for me without seeing the data.... almost.
Moose, you pose a very good question. I believe most of the testing for the MOFo whatever was done on 5.7's. I too would like to see a Dyno or something like that for the AirHammer for the 6.1 ( I also trust Jim's word as he has certainly earned that trust)...Rev.....can you help us here??

·
Banned
3,966 Posts
Ahhh it could have been for the 5.7... so I might be sending you on a wild goose (moose?) chase... my bad.

The charts I saw I know were on the lxforums... I just can't find them right now...

They are taking suggestions for this year's MFO... might wanna toss this one in the ring Moose.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Ahhh it could have been for the 5.7... so I might be sending you on a wild goose (moose?) chase... my bad.

The charts I saw I know were on the lxforums... I just can't find them right now...

They are taking suggestions for this year's MFO... might wanna toss this one in the ring Moose.

Here's what I found. Looks like there is no 'real world' SRT8 data yet on the intake in question. Next Gfmo.

Hey all!

I'm the guy that spearheads these MFO tests. Matt told me there were some questions here, and I'm more than happy to try and answer them.

Chris, this answer is going to be totally unsatifying... but the truth is Jim (Meister) arrived at the track that night later than expected. And once he got there, all we saw of him was this repeated white streak of speed as he made pass after pass. He had the AirHammer, and there was NO way any of us were gonna pry it out from under his hood. Not sure I can blame him really; he was outrunning SRT8s that night.

So, the short answer is, we have no idea what it would have done on Ozzie's SRT8 at the track as we didn't get the chance to test it.

As for learning time between intakes, the answer is no. We just don't have the time to do so. I strongly suggest you review the MFO Methodology Q&A found here for more info on our test procedures. It might help explain how and why we do what we do.

And yes, every "official" dyno pull is done with the hood down. As Matt says, the hood up vid was for show only. Its unfortunate there has been so much confusion regarding this fact, as we did clearly state that it was just for show.

Certainly track testing the AirHammer on an SRT8 is something to shoot for at the next MFO event.

Speaking of which, we're starting to talk about that next event; the MFO6. Specifically, we're trying decide what it is we want to test. Forced induction, new cams, revisit intakes, full exhaust swaps, headers... its all open for discussion at this point. I'll get a new post going here and open it up for discussion.

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #98 (Edited)
Gents, I have no test data from track testing for the SRT with stock versus AirHammer.
HOWEVER, I posit this for your genteel consideration.
The SRT's use the same EXACT diameter tubing and box as the Daytona Chargers. Their throttle valve assemblies are exactly the same.
The Daytona is a 5.7L
Thusly if the Daytona shows improvement with the AirHammer and the 5.7l shows improvement with the Airhammer then the 6.1l with its higher air demands will also show improvement.

NOW then.. to quantify WHAT that gain is ... I cannot say.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Gents, I have no test data from track testing for the SRT with stock versus AirHammer.
HOWEVER, I posit this for your genteel consideration.
The SRT's use the same EXACT diameter tubing and box as the Daytona Chargers. Their throttle valve assemblies are exactly the same.
The Daytona is a 5.7L
Thusly if the Daytona shows improvement with the AirHammer and the 5.7l shows improvement with the Airhammer then the 6.1l with its higher air demands will also show improvement.

NOW then.. to quantify WHAT that gain is ... I cannot say.
Thanks Rev. That is an honest answer.

The more I look at my stock rubber tubing, the more I feel like just puting a big ol' filter on the end of that and call it good (delete the box of course). Wouldn't that be as close to your concept as one could get?

81 - 100 of 115 Posts