Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I can't contain myself any longer!! I was trying to wait on a couple of our officers, but I haven't heard anything, so.....

I'm announcing the Alamo City LX Club's new website: www.alamocitylx.org

Please visit, sign the guestbook and let us know you were there! If anything doesn't work, or you have suggestions on things to add, please let me know!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
WooooooooooHooooooooooo! Looks great! I'll bookmark it and pass it on to potential local members! :fing02:

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks great!

I tried to sign the guestbook, but kept getting errors,,,,, after a few minutes I went back to the page and now I have 3 responses in your guestbook... can you fix it?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great job Pam, I'm still amazed you did this so fast!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks great!

I tried to sign the guestbook, but kept getting errors,,,,, after a few minutes I went back to the page and now I have 3 responses in your guestbook... can you fix it?
Huh, me too. I didn't think it stuck but now I know why there were repeat posts from others lol.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Huh, me too. I didn't think it stuck but now I know why there were repeat posts from others lol.
Uh oh! Was I one of the ones with repeat posts in the guestbook? I tried several times and got errors so I assumed it didn't take any of them...

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Yep, you too... ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmm!"
I deleted the dupes.
Not sure why that's happening...
Don't forget to go the the Newsletter page and register!!

Thanks for the "proofing"!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Looks good. As a former San Antonioian I try to get back as often as i can. maybe one day I'll be able to come to a M&G.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts