Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I said it could be an elephant, its a big buggaa.
You should have it stuffed and hung up for all the neighbours to see.
Neighbours will be chuffed.

Jack
I think you should allow the angry neighbours (previously pictured) to linch the thing...!!!! That way they will be off your back. Do you think there is a 300c squatting forum? Advice on which model is best to squat in? Maybe there is like a foreign moth exchange? 'come stay in my ride and i will stay in yours?'

Must google it...!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
It's looking like they are taking over the world. Look at this google search result

The Moth Radio Hour | New Hampshire Public Radio
nhpr.org/programs/moth-radio-hour
The Moth Radio Hour features the most beloved tales and the stories behind the stories from The Moth ...

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Another google 'Moth' search...!!!

The Moth - ART - American Repertory
Through its ongoing programs - The Moth Mainstage, The Moth StorySLAMs, MothSHOP Corporate and ...

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
They even have their own press?????

Another google result...!!!! Anyone else convinced? This is more than meets the eye me thinks

MFA Archive + Moth Press | Maine College of Art
meca.edu › MFA
Moth Press publishes these exchanges in the form of unique artist books, audio ... Academic Programs.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
There should be law against them you can use Pete. Im sure you can think of something to "do em for", they must be contravening some act, or law. Lets get the buggas, lol

Jack
Public order act? Causing harassment alarm or distress...????? Punishable by certain death..!!!!

Reactions: jackwalton

·
Registered
1 Posts
My turn for problems now. Last night and tonight the car alarm has gone off for no obvious reason. All doors and windows are shut properly and the car doesn't appear to have been interfered with.

Any ideas?

Is it possible to lock the car without arming the alarm?

Edit: Just been reading some of the past "Alarm" threads. I'll have a look at the easter egg and see what the last chime was.
I know this is a very old thread but I ran into the same problem recently on my 2014 300c and thought I should update for others. My problems started with the remote start not working. Turned out to be a weak battery and so I replaced it, this fixed the problem but created another. The alarm would go off randomly . I contacted my local dodge dealer and was told to remove the battery cables and clamp the negative and positive together for 20 minutes. This clears the ecu apparently. This worked for me, no problems since.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts