Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site was brought to my attention by Miles, and didn't know it was here. How many 300 owners in Alberta so we can laugh at those other guys who have to pay sales tax on their cars (Just kidding). If anyone in the Alberta area or especially around Calgary, lets go to Tim's and tell war stories. I'll buy and if any of you folks in Montana want to join us, well the more the merrier. :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Offer come with expiry?

Is the offer to buy still on?!... :biggrin:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Numbers so far...

So how many Alberta members do you think we have so far on this forum?

·
Registered
407 Posts
CMYSRT8 said:
So how many Alberta members do you think we have so far on this forum?
Obviously not many.....

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CMYSRT8 said:
Obviously not many.....
Theres me, and you and me and you!!!! There was another fellow who was on here ealier from Brooks and he did move to calgary but have not seen any postings for months. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thanks MikeyJohn...I was getting lonely here....I'm glad there's four of us!!!...They say there is now over 10 SRT8s in Calgary...I would love to arrange some kind of 300/C/8 get together of somesort....have you seen how these are done or what people do? Would it work here in Calgary?

BTW, for two days in a row, I've had C's follow me home to talk...perhaps if this happens some more, I could invitie them to join our forum....add to our Calgary membership at least....

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CMYSRT8 said:
Thanks MikeyJohn...I was getting lonely here....They say there is now over 10 SRT8s in Calgary...I would love to arrange some kind of 300/C/8 get together of somesort....have you seen how these are done or what people do? Would it work here in Calgary?
I suppose it would work but we have to identify other owners. I have met some that couldn't care less so I don't know what to say.

·
Registered
15 Posts
All Calgary and area members are more then welcome to join the cruises I setup here in town. They are usually rather last minute (1 week notice) but I have a list of plenty of nice BMWs, MBs, Viper, Fezza, 300Cs (One with 22s) and we sually have a turnout of about 6-8 for a 200kms cruise and lunch/snacks on Sundays. We are having one this Sunday at about 11:00, PM me if you'd like to join.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey, neat idea....but I didn't know that BMWs/MBs get along with 300s.....isn't that like putting a fox and a hyena together in the same ring? :wink1: ....(BTW, I love your avatar....it's very patriotic of you!! :biggrin: Makes me want to stand and salute the flag!)

·
Registered
407 Posts
kokinos said:
All Calgary and area members are more then welcome to join the cruises I setup here in town. They are usually rather last minute (1 week notice) but I have a list of plenty of nice BMWs, MBs, Viper, Fezza, 300Cs (One with 22s) and we sually have a turnout of about 6-8 for a 200kms cruise and lunch/snacks on Sundays. We are having one this Sunday at about 11:00, PM me if you'd like to join.
So how was the cruise Sunday?...did you avoid the rain?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The City of Champions....living in the past! At least the Stamps have some decent ownership now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm organising a 160km cruise on Sunday at 1:00pm. We will meet at the Shawnessy Starbucks, about 12 cars will show up, BMWs, Benzes, nice Golfs, 300Cs, SRT-4 etc There is no cost at all, actually I will supply snacks and soda. If you need anymore info or would like to participate let me know.

Cheers CHRIS H

·
Registered
15 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How did that get up there?????

Anyway the cruise was great, rain did disturb attendance but those who came left satisfied and eager for the next one (August 7th 1:00pm). Went to Elbow Falls through Priddis and back to Calgary #8.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 90 Posts