Discussion Starter #1
Ok

So whos coming. Would be good to see good numbers
This is a great show with heaps of car.

American Show 2008

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
I should be there mate - have something on in the arvo, but should be right for the morning till about 1pm.

Should be good. Went last year and was astounded at the amount of cars there.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Will be there for sure. Not known whether I will be driving there or Fred Flinstoning it there yet. Will be good.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I have been hoping to have my El Camino legally registered by then and take it for display, but this week will be the test (Roadworthy).

·
Registered
394 Posts
Bugga, i'm off to Noo Zeelund on Sunday morning, maybe next year,

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Bump.

Anyone else coming along to this? Weather is shaping up to be good.

Troy, Daniel - do you guys wants to meet somewhere and cruise in together??

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sorry would love to be there but jumper presentation day a footy club.
Enjoy.
Look forward to seeing some pics

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.

Anyone else coming along to this? Weather is shaping up to be good.

Troy, Daniel - do you guys wants to meet somewhere and cruise in together??
I will be getting there about 8:30-9.00am as I am in the display section which I believe is different to where you guys might be.

I am happy to meet before if your are leaving early. just let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
I will be getting there about 8:30-9.00am as I am in the display section which I believe is different to where you guys might be.

I am happy to meet before if your are leaving early. just let me know.

I'm confused? I thought we could all display in the same section like where you and John were last year. I want to display my car as well. Do I just turn up on the day and drive into the display section or does something have to be pre arranged with the organisers before I get there?

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Shane, unless they have changed organisation this year you can rock up at any time (within reason) to display. They have designated areas for the different marques and there was plenty of vacant spots in the Mopar area the whole day last year.

From memory, I think I arrived about 10:00am last year and drove straight in.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm confused? I thought we could all display in the same section like where you and John were last year. I want to display my car as well. Do I just turn up on the day and drive into the display section or does something have to be pre arranged with the organisers before I get there?

yeah you can just turn up and display your car but I think my car will be in a different section in the displayed area as it is getting judged, last year I just turned up and parked next to john

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
yeah you can just turn up and display your car but I think my car will be in a different section in the displayed area as it is getting judged, last year I just turned up and parked next to john
Ahhhhh.... fair enough. Now it makes sense. Thanks.:)

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Shane, unless they have changed organisation this year you can rock up at any time (within reason) to display. They have designated areas for the different marques and there was plenty of vacant spots in the Mopar area the whole day last year.

From memory, I think I arrived about 10:00am last year and drove straight in.
Thanks for the heads up John - are you coming along?

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Thanks for the heads up John - are you coming along?
Shane, at this stage I don't believe I can make it. Too much to do. You never know I might make an appearance as there are a few old mates I like to catch up with.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Shane, at this stage I don't believe I can make it. Too much to do. You never know I might make an appearance as there are a few old mates I like to catch up with.
Fair enough. Would be great to see you if you can make it.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Nah - my bloody camera phone (it's a good one) packed it in on the day!! What a ba$tard! There were some sensational cars there though. Only 4 300's in total there which was disappointing - me, troy (Air22) and Exotica (Kosta) and another stray that turned up.

Some of the old Dodge Challengers, Chargers and the Pymouth Cudas were just beautiful. Some serious money there that's for sure.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts