Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1921 - 1940 of 1963 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Hello ladies and gents,

Long time shadow walker first time poster. Own a 08 C with the the standard wheels, plates, head unit and suitcase removal. (pics in garage)

Sim racer on IRacing for Fusion SimRacing

My mate has started to look at getting one and I've noticed that some models including my own have a key as apposed to my fob ignition. Can someone tell me when and why the change occured?

Cheers Scottie

· Premium Member
7,946 Posts
The key went through to the end of that generation and the fob started when the new 12 model was bought out.
But saying that I cant remember if the last of that model had the fob or not but still think it was introduced with the new model.

· Registered
3 Posts
This thread has been created as a reference for ALL Aussie members and guests. It will help people find other members in their state/area and allow guests to see the great number of Aussies on this forum that share their passion. Guests, please join us, you'll have so much to gain.

I ask that you please simply reply with a quick Hello, Car, Area.

Please leave all other questions/replies for the appropriate thread so we can get a true count on member numbers.

Just like this...
Dave - 5.7 Hemi 300C - Adelaide area

Hello to all, My 5.7 Hemi 300c 2008 lives in the Barossa Valley, South Australia, I'm looking for a second-hand grill to alter any SA locals want to sell up, minor damage if any OK Cheers Greg

· Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,108 Posts
Hey guys, old forum member but with a new 2019 SRT. Located slightly inland from Central Coast, NSW.

Previously owned a Gen 1 CRD and SRT8 back in the UK around 2007 - 2011 and just got rid of my Ranger Wildtrak in the pursuit of something to bring back the smile of being a petrolhead/revhead/gearhead*

Stefan

*Delete as applicable :)

· Registered
2 Posts
G'day

Recently just joined. Looking at getting a 2012/2013 Chrysler 300c diesel. Love the looks of these cars. Currently drive a 2016 Outlander. Kids are getting bigger and starting to get a bit squashed in the back.

I'm in Melbourne. VIC.

Thanks

Les

1921 - 1940 of 1963 Posts