Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1941 - 1960 of 1963 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
This thread has been created as a reference for ALL Aussie members and guests. It will help people find other members in their state/area and allow guests to see the great number of Aussies on this forum that share their passion. Guests, please join us, you'll have so much to gain.

I ask that you please simply reply with a quick Hello, Car, Area.

Please leave all other questions/replies for the appropriate thread so we can get a true count on member numbers.

Just like this...

Dave - 5.7 Hemi 300C - Adelaide area 👋
hey guys vic 2014 SRT8 here still going !

· Registered
2010 Chrysler 300C SRT8
6 Posts
Steve - Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
2010 300c SRT8
Silver
Not really got any mods other than a CAT back exhuast, not sure what it is as it was fitted when I brought it, but sounds nice.
Looking to get a tune for it, but not sure about the CAI as it is not bad with the factory setup, other than it takes up a bit of space.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hullo all, I am Darren, I live outside of Grafton in NE NSW and am looking for a decent car to replace my excellent ageing Toyota Aurion, time for nice rumble in my life methinks. Am 110% motorcyclist but I do like the look of a big black V8 300 so am joining here to find out what the traps are haha. Hope everyone is 'keeping their shoulders back and their chins up' in these strange times, turn the telly off and go out the shed with some beers. Thanks all

· Registered
2010 Chrysler 300C SRT8
6 Posts
Hullo all, I am Darren, I live outside of Grafton in NE NSW and am looking for a decent car to replace my excellent ageing Toyota Aurion, time for nice rumble in my life methinks. Am 110% motorcyclist but I do like the look of a big black V8 300 so am joining here to find out what the traps are haha. Hope everyone is 'keeping their shoulders back and their chins up' in these strange times, turn the telly off and go out the shed with some beers. Thanks all
Can’t beat the bikes, not much can prepare you for that sort of power, my SRT8 maybe able to do a 0-100ks in 4.9 secs, but my bike can do it in 2.8…..lol. I have a 2010 6.1L SRT8 and a KTM 1290 SDR, more or less finished with the mods on the bike, just need a few for the car now. The car is nice, but love the bike, brought it new and got just under 60,000ks on it now

1941 - 1960 of 1963 Posts