Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any ALL black rims? no chrome lip or anything!

i can't seem to find any all black 22s for my 300...

very frustrating.. NEED HELP :grouphug:

·
Registered
142 Posts
sh*& i am trying to get rid of mines but they are 20"

i have some 20" black [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Giovanna Wheels Sabina 20x10 inch Black Offset RWD. i just bought them less than a month ago and they have less than 100 miles on them right now they are on the car but i havent been driving lately trying to rid of the rims first so if you want them i paid $2100 for them and i will sell them to you for $1500 plus shipping if necessary

see pictures below

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
their hot

those rims are hot but i rather have the chrome lip they look better with the lip i thought i was going to like it but now it's like to black my car is to black 5% percent tint all around then everything else black just no color even the interior is all black i will be posting new pics soon to show you but i would really think about the all black rims first before you go and buy them

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the heads up man.

the all black look is deff. a love or hate thing.. right now.. i love it.. i hope i dont lose interest when i get the rims!

.. and pics would be awesome bro

·
Registered
142 Posts
pics

it's raining in new york but i just got it back and i had the interior done over in black suede next week the seats will be done with suede inserts to match everything else. Going to the side moldings taken off on saturday maybe that will help the rims out. and addingthe mad eyelids with hid's in the headlights and fog lights i think that is all i am going to be doing until i come back from vacation but it is already custom to my likings.

will be posting pics shortly.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Have you tried some of the Forte wheels?
the f13, Asphalt and the F14 Bad Azz are pretty nice, the come in VCD-Virtual Chrome Dark
BadAzz

asphalt

oh and this one too forte WMD... check for fitments...though, think a couple are direct fit.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Here is a guy that powder coated some CSRT8 wheels all balck. He put them on a charger, but I'm going to be doing the same with my spare set of SRT8 wheels. I'll post pics when done.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
that chargers look hot

i am trying to get rid of my rims and get the srt rims and either do the same thing or get them coated i have the touring

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah powder coating seems to be the way to go.. unless I get those KMC wheels..

that guys charger is hot with the black wheels.. he just needs to demold it and then he'll be straight..

·
Registered
223 Posts
thanks for the heads up man.

the all black look is deff. a love or hate thing.. right now.. i love it.. i hope i dont lose interest when i get the rims!

.. and pics would be awesome bro

I think you're right about the love it or hate it for the majority. I love it. I think the blacked out look is really tight, and has alot of attitude. I've seen BO rides that've made me stop in my tracks and inspect.

But, here's where things get strange...

I wear ALOT of black clothes... To the point where my friends joke around and ask me if I'm colorblind. Even my dog is all black. But oddly enough, I just couldn't black out my own car. I don't know why... Seems like it'd be natural for me to do. But, it's just not my personal flavor for my car.

What I really can't stand are cars with chrome trim on every single little friggin' piece of the car. I think it's tacky.

My personal taste? I lean towards a little-bit-o-chrome. If you have a naturally good looking car (any color) that's clean with just a little bit of chrome... it's always gonna look good. The stock chrome setup on my black 300 with 15% all the way around is perfect for me.

Ahhh yes... I remember the first time I ever saw my car at night and in motion. The restaurant valet pulled up with my car and my heart just stopped, damn! That was the defining moment, I was hooked! I was in LOVE!:smlove2:

The girl I was with... not so much. But that's a different story.

@jamalsmith... Can't wait to see those pics of the suede.

·
Registered
142 Posts
pics of the suede

hopefully it stops raining here and i can get my girl to take the high res pics so you can see everything

just get ready to say

Swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Hey man I see you live in Brooklyn,where do get all your work done.I live in Staten Island and I use WHEEL CONCEPTS on Hlyn blvd.You should check out there web sights they have a great show room,lots of high end cars use them.There web sights are:Tireempire.com or wheelconcepts.com.Its suppose to stop raining Sat. maybe you can post some pics then, so we can see if your car is really sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!:biggrin:

·
Registered
142 Posts
pics

yeah i am from bk i order at lot of stuff and then the guy that did my interior is in Westbury long island
and to go to SI is not really worth it unless the stuff is real tight

they might be worth going out to SI to see what they have real nice stuff

let me see your whip

1 - 20 of 25 Posts