Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just finsihed w/my brake calipers... I completed the lower grill mesh about a month ago... Jon did my taillights (Highly recommended!!!), and loving my Borla exhaust (no problems!!!) Please give me your two cents.... I think i'm basically all done w/my mods.... I'm trying to stay as black as possible.... Happiness at last :D Now if the Eagles could just win today... life would be quite perfect...GO BIRDS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I think it looks awesome..very nice. :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Love the rims, those are the exact ones I am looking at. Your car looks great...as far as the Eagles go my friend, better luck next year :p

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Awesome.
Much improved look (menacing, yet sophisticated).
This car "needs" 20s - at least ones that complement the car's overall styling (ie - not massive chrome dubs). Your rims accentuate the design perfectly.
Great work on the lower grill insets as well - drive on!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice wheels. Those are almost like the ones I have on my PT.

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
Great Job, Looking Good! :) Thank for the pics!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Very Tasty Foody!

Nice rims Foodybat! They look like 18"s but they are 20"s. What a nice change in style from that all too common deep dish 20" rim look or that, all too common over done look on so many 300's, Lincoln’s, Cadillac’s, Benzs, and sorry to say Honda's, Toyota's, Hyundai’s.

I can't help but say this, so many people bling there cars out (excluding Foody and some other responsible members on this site) with overdone rims on cars you would expect to see these over done mods on, and they are 2 months late on rent, or their mortgage. Even funnier car payment.

Anyway nice ride Foody!
;)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tint

joe300c said:
Did you puss out on the tint of the driver and passenger side windows and not go dark on purpose? Or is it just an optical illusion? I shouldn't be able to see your dashboard if you got it done right. I say go dark all the way around with a light tint on the windshield, or don't do it at all.. Don't gimme any crap about 'tickets' - unless you're drivin' around in 'getto areas the cops don't ticket on tint much these days. I had a pathfinder for 8 years with limo tint all around and never got hassled once including stops for speeding where it never came up. 'nuff said

by the way, the wheels should be chrome. anything other than chrome like aluminum is mismatched with the rest of the chrome trim. you could probably have those bad boys dipped for five hundred.

peas out.
JoeC.... 20% all the way around.... windshield? not my style. Also, I didn't want the chrome wheels... too common....I appreciate the two cents...
Carrots in....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
style

First300COwner said:
Nice rims Foodybat! They look like 18"s but they are 20"s. What a nice change in style from that all too common deep dish 20" rim look or that, all too common over done look on so many 300's, Lincoln’s, Cadillac’s, Benzs, and sorry to say Honda's, Toyota's, Hyundai’s.

I can't help but say this, so many people bling there cars out (excluding Foody and some other responsible members on this site) with overdone rims on cars you would expect to see these over done mods on, and they are 2 months late on rent, or their mortgage. Even funnier car payment.

Anyway nice ride Foody!
;)
1st...thanks for the kind words.... I was very specific about the look I was going for, and I am pretty happy with the results. Never say never... perhaps there are some other mods down the road....but for now...I must digest. :cool:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Nice ride foody...are your Borla tips Oval shaped or Round? Hard to tell...but those look like the 3.5 ovals?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
5point7 said:
Nice ride foody...are your Borla tips Oval shaped or Round? Hard to tell...but those look like the 3.5 ovals?
They are oval.... and 5"

·
Registered
887 Posts
Cool foody, I'm glad you love the Borla's - but if your tips are oval, you probably have rear mufflers attached to those? And that's the 3.5 tips system.
The 5 inch tip Borla system has no rear mufflers, and round tips and they are HUGE - check out the pics on the 503 motoring posts...
the 3.5 ovals are 5 wide, and these tips look MUCH better IMO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts