Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Great! I've already talked to my wife and we are going to try to have both our LXes there! :arms:

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Great! I've already talked to my wife and we are going to try to have both our LXes there! :arms:
As always it will be great to see you again Eddie, and hopefully Mrs.Taylormotorsports will be there in her Magnum as well. :biggrin:

Let me know if you change your mind about Spring Festival in Cali. Won't be the same without you this year. Mrs.Taylormotorsports already gave you clearance to go. :arms:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dan and I will be there. Can't wait to see everyone again.
it's going to be awesome to have you all in The Lone Star State again!!!! prepare the caravan....here comes BT!!!

·
Registered
848 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
I've pre-paid for the lunch but I couldn't put my info on paypal...
I just pre-paid for mine too, and I believe it took all my info...

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I've pre-paid for the lunch but I couldn't put my info on paypal...
I just pre-paid for mine too, and I believe it took all my info...
we got all the info we needed to recognize you two, LOL. the paypal button did not allow for the NOTES field like we originally thought it would. no worries. it sends us your name and we'll figure out screennames for those we don't recognize. between all the clubs we'll figure it out. the official confirmed RSVP list from all forums will be on the ALL TEXAS M&G page.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
we got all the info we needed to recognize you two, LOL. the paypal button did not allow for the NOTES field like we originally thought it would. no worries. it sends us your name and we'll figure out screennames for those we don't recognize. between all the clubs we'll figure it out. the official confirmed RSVP list from all forums will be on the ALL TEXAS M&G page.
I was wondering about that as well Rob. I went to send my paypal but it didn't allow for a notes box, so I could not send the info. you requested. But I sent the payapl. Hopefully you can figure out who I am, lol. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was wondering about that as well Rob. I went to send my paypal but it didn't allow for a notes box, so I could not send the info. you requested. But I sent the payapl. Hopefully you can figure out who I am, lol. :biggrin:
oh, so that was you? lol.

if people fill out the entire RSVP and Paypal, i see both and can match the two up.

c'mon texas, let's have us a hoedown!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I'll have to wait until I get back to Hood to see if that date is clear for me.. if it is, count me in!

Never know when a deployment sneaks up on ya when you're away!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll have to wait until I get back to Hood to see if that date is clear for me.. if it is, count me in!

Never know when a deployment sneaks up on ya when you're away!
it would be great to finally meet you...hope it works out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts