Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Granted I only joined a few weeks ago, but this forum was dead. Seems the closer we get to production and eventual delivery, the more traffic I've seen here. Just today was the most I've seen. And with the combination of deliveries and Spring coming up (not soon enough for most of us, I'm sure) we'll see this forum becoming more and more trafficed. Reminds me of a couple of other boards I've been a member of for the past few years. They were started based on new models and were veeeery sparse at first. But when people started placing orders, starting rumors, b!tching and complaining about never getting a straight answer, getting excited to get a vin, etc...all the way to "It's here!!! Finally!! It's here!!"..the forums took off and are probably the most popular on the entire web for those models now. I have a feeling this one's gonna become a mainstay when these cars start hitting the streets. :cool:

See ya'

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
hey , i consider myself to be both , very dull and very boring .....lol
i cant wait to take someone elses SRT out for a weekend....lol

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now now guys. There's a difference between a board and a forum. ;)

I've been lurking on the board for some time now and it's got some really good info in the other forums and I'm a fan of the 300C despite what may have been perceived by my post. I will openly admit that the other 300 models aren't my bag. Just my .02. It's all about personal taste.

The SRT-8 forum didn't seem to be heavily trafficed until recently, like I said. And it makes total sense. Despite all of the write-ups and 'talk', the car was essentially a rumor until last month. How many times can people post 'Article on the SRT-8 in August edition of M.T.!!', or 'What's it going to cost?', 'I heard from my cousin's uncle's nephew's neighbor in Europe that it will have......'. It's exciting at first to banter and speculate but after 2, 3, 4, 5 months of no new info, it's pointless. That's why I think there's more traffic now. Something concrete to discuss.

I hope that clears the air so I don't get off on the wrong foot here. Believe me, I'm not an internet troublemaker/troll. I look forward to reading and sharing information in this forum as time goes on and people start to actually take ownership of the SRT-8.

Thanks for the warm welcomes... :D

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Point taken, Dan. You're absolutely right about the SRT-8 forum. I incorrectly assumed you were referring to the entire board.

We've had a bit of "trolling" lately. Sorry for "jumping on you" My apologies.:eek:

Welcome.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Northern Rider said:
Point taken, Dan. You're absolutely right about the SRT-8 forum. I incorrectly assumed you were referring to the entire board.

We've had a bit of "trolling" lately. Sorry for "jumping on you" My apologies.:eek:

Welcome.
Not a problem. I have thick skin. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've always been a lurker in forums.

But this one has held my attention for some time now and has been very informative.

the excitement of ordering the srt8 forced me out...I couldnt help myself

dr dave
2002 e55 on the way out
2006 srt 8 on order

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
drdave said:
the excitement of ordering the srt8 forced me out...I couldnt help myself

dr dave
2002 e55 on the way out
2006 srt 8 on order
I can relate.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think I was right in my original post? ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts