Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick up my 2005 300C this week and would like to put in some good quality all weather mats. I had a E320 and got some MB mats that were excellent. What does everyone recommend for the 300C and where can I buy them at a reasonable cost?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bought factory mats from Mopar

I bought the factory slush mats. They are O.K....... The ridges are not very aggressive and will not hold much liquid. They do just throw in with no problem of fit. The drivers mat also has the keeper hole in it.
One thing I did do to protect my greystone interior carpet was to put clear vinyl down from door to door for the back seat carpet. The vinyl goes up and over the "hump" and protects this possible dirt "catch-all".
Hope this helps!

Add Part # Description Price
82207878 Complete set of four, Dark Slate, with Chrysler Winged Badge $69.00
82208928 Complete set of four, Light Greystone, with Chrysler Winged Badge $69.00

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I like weathertech winter mats, I got a set of carpet mats with a rubber channel base but the fit is far from perfect, I'll use these thru the winter. Weathertech standard rubber mats are ideal as long as the fit is good, you'll need to check that before purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts