Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready to buy a 300C, but the dealer does not seem to know when to expect the car in AWD format. I would prefer that if possible with East Coast winters.

Any body have information on when the cars will be available ?

Thanks,

Brad

PS Getting rid of a 2003 Cadillac DTS for the 300C

·
Registered
16 Posts
i was told in a e-mail from chrysler.com no awd or convertible in the near future
cant keep up with sales as is and dont want quality to slip

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
hemi425 said:
i was told in a e-mail from chrysler.com no awd or convertible in the near future
cant keep up with sales as is and dont want quality to slip
A Convertible! What are you talking about? You called Chrysler about the 300 AWD and they told you there would be "No Convertible" either. A foor door convertible? Someone is loony! WTF! :confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
no there was talk of a two door convertible on edmunds and i asked about rumor when i emailed chrysler about awd
pay attention lol

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Don't think the 300 board on Edmunds is very intune or very bright. There has never been any information or indications about a convertible 4 door 300. Idiots should not have access to the internet. He-He! :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
E55 KEV said:
Don't think the 300 board on Edmunds is very intune or very bright. There has never been any information or indications about a convertible 4 door 300. Idiots should not have access to the internet. He-He! :D
Dunno where he got his info., but my dealer mentioned an upcoming 4 door convertible 300. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts