Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(4Matic)All Wheel Drive Version For Sale

I stopped by my local dealer today and I placed my order for an all wheel drive(4matic) version of the 300C. If anyone is interested in ordering, the factory is taking phone orders only, Dealers will be able to place orders on DealerConnect in a week or so. The price has not been announced yet, but I was told between $3,000 and $3,500 for the upgrade.If anyone is looking for a loaded 300C mine will be available at the end of October. VONs and VINs all over again!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
markd said:
I stopped by my local dealer today and I placed my order for an all wheel drive(4matic) version of the 300C. If anyone is interested in ordering, the factory is taking phone orders only, Dealers will be able to place orders on DealerConnect in a week or so. The price has not been announced yet, but I was told between $3,000 and $3,500 for the upgrade.If anyone is looking for a loaded 300C mine will be available at the end of October. VONs and VINs all over again!!! :)
You must love depreciation!! Geez, buying and selling a car in a couple months to get a new one! Hey, if you can swing it go for it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts