Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang,

Time seems to be flying..I have had the pleasure of driving my new 300 for almost 2 months now. Since then, I have had the problem with the fuel gauge inaccuracy resolved, upgraded the radio to the 6 CD changer model, and added the premium carpet mats, as well as reading and posting on this great forum here. I have met alot of great people here and have learned alot about the car in general from the members who have posted about different issues and concerns that they have had with their 300's. I hopefully helped a few of you with my answers to your questions and will try to answer them to the best of my ability, and if I don't know the answer, I will try to find the answer to try and help my fellow owners out. As of this writing, I have almost 1200 miles on my new 300. I know it's only the beginning, but I'm in for the long haul on this one. I'm hoping that the 300 will last a long time, and I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon! I will be taking the car in for the first oil change in about another month or so. So far, I have been very pleased with the performance of the car in snow and bad weather. My old car would have been all over the road in the recent snowstorm, but not the 300! Thanks to the ESP, the car performed better than I had ever expected for a RWD car. I know it's still a little early to tell about bad weather driving, but the first impressions of the car are excellent. I had a few friends of mine take my car for a ride in the snow, and they were impressed with the handling and the ride given the weather situations. Hopefully, with a little luck, I have persuaded them to look into a 300 for a next car. I'll keep everybody posted on how things are going. Thanks again.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
272 Posts
Cool, glad the 300 has been doing good for you, Brian.

P.S. I would never let my friends sit drive my car, lol. I don't trust those bastards :p

·
Registered
887 Posts
Delivery in early August after renting a limited in June...
The honeymoon is still very strong - I LOVE my ride!

·
Registered
901 Posts
That's Great

That's great Brian, Glad you are enjoying your 300, and it's a pleasure to know you as well! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts