Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i spent all of saturday sleeping trying to cure a nasty hangover. So i woke up around 6pm good to go. I was reading stuff on the forums around 12:30am when i decieded i want something to drink.

I hope in my 300C and when i get around the corner a car pulls up behind me and i see someone behind me so i continue on my way, they followed me turn by turn to 7-11. I pulled into the well lit parking lot with lots of people there.

When i exit i notice the car, an old white station wagon lookin car with 5 guys inside all wearing hoodies. no windows tinted. i knew they were they ones following me so when i get in my car they start their car up.

I wait at the exit looking to see what was gonna happen, they drive past me going right, so i go left. they flip a bytch and follow me. At the light the guy behind the driver flashes a gun so i punch it!

they chased after me but they didnt stand a chance i was way out ahead of them. the whole time i was like shyt shyt shyt i dont have my cell phone. so they chased me on the highway and i took turns and they were on my azz in the distance.

I take a turn into a neighborhood and im just straight nascar style inside the neighborhood taking random turns. I finally assured myself that i lost them so i park in street in the dark. I sat there for 10mins thinking of my next move.

I take the cuts and im way outa town by now in the hills. I found cops and they radio'd for a look out. there was a cop posted up by my house so they said your safe to go home. The cop left soon as i got home and i sat on my porch with a shot gun waiting in the dark in case they knew where i lived.

Now that i think about it i freakin love my HEMI! without it i would prolly be dead. from now on if its late and i want something to drink ill drink tap water. next mod for my car is gonna be a 357 magnum in the trunk

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Damm bro. Thank goodenss for the HEMI....Always keep stock at the house. Enjoy the rest of your hoilday.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
... and then you work up.

Thats why im happy to be getting my license to carry concealed today!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Now that i think about it i freakin love my HEMI! without it i would prolly be dead. from now on if its late and i want something to drink ill drink tap water. next mod for my car is gonna be a 357 magnum in the trunk
So, basically you would die trying to fight off five guys with guns with your one gun? In the scenario you posted your only action was the one you took and the only one you should ever take even if you did have a gun in the car.

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the cop i talked to said "there's a bunch of crazy's in this world, that's why im packing all the time even when im not working."
i just registered at wwwGunBroker.com its like ebay for firearms. SO CHEAP!
i dont understand, i always thought my neighborhood was safe. Ive never seen that car before and i dont have any enemies that i know of. Im pretty sure they wanted to car. i should of let them have it and collect insurance money just like that guy that set his car on fire lol

·
Registered
648 Posts
Wow .. thats nutz!! Thank god they weren't in a magnum srt8 :pat:. Good to know you are ok though man.

·
Registered
622 Posts
next mod for my car is gonna be a 357 magnum in the trunk[/quote]

In the trunk???

So when you need the gun you can pull over and ask the baddies to wait while you retrieve your gun from the trunk?

In your car is the safest place for you and the gun to be. You should drive to the nearest police station and be done.

Glad that nothing happened besides a good old heart workout.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank God for your HEMI, but ofcourse that is what attracted them. I get looks all the time downtown (Chicago), you have to know what's going on all around you (you did good). Hemi didn't let ya down!

·
Registered
522 Posts
....u should have flipped a hook and chased them!.... maybe plug a few into their trunk for good measure, I find that works well as a deterent.
Glad it worked out, u did the smart thing....I woulda been stupid and u would have read about me the next day in the paper...lol..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Geeez, this is crazy!!! Glad you're ok...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Glad you got away safely. That's exactly why I carry wherever my CCW permits allow me! It's a real shame that my home state is "May Issue" rather than "Shall Issue" and they won't issue to ordinary citizens! Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm from Canada, and I am on my way to getting my concealed for when I go down south.....
But ya, keep the piece in the front or on u.... the trunk , hell even the glove box, is hard to get to in a hurry.

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update: its the next morning and i have relatives all calling me trying to find out who these guys are. Nobody has any idea who they are but they must be from my side of town because thats where they started following me from. I am gonna take out my truck and go for a little cruise to see if i can find out where they're from. Also im the current highest bidder for a sweet azz all black 357 magnum stub nose. there is 2 hrs left on the action i hope i win!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm from Canada, and I am on my way to getting my concealed for when I go down south.....
But ya, keep the piece in the front or on u.... the trunk , hell even the glove box, is hard to get to in a hurry.
On myself if I have a valid carry permit in that state. In the trunk, unloaded and locked in stupid CA. where I can't get a permit, or elsewhere where I don't have a valid permit. It really stinks. Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Unless you are one of those invincible TV heros, I doubt the gun would help you much against 5 thugs. It could lead to confrontation dangerous for yur own life.
You acted the best way you could. There is no point adding confrontation and risking life to defend a piece of metal. Insurance will cover it and police look for the thugs.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
What town you live in the bay area?

Your maneuver of parking the car for 10 minutes happened to me a couple of nights ago with the wife sitting shotgun. Except it was the cops I was ditching, at least I thought so. I thought a cop might have seen me pull an illegal move and I saw some headlights coming up quick behind me. Took a right turn into a residential area and found a side street to sit low.

·
Registered
336 Posts
OH MAN! What the h-e-double hockey stick is going on? What are we supposed to do? If you did have a gun of your own what would you have done? Have a shoot out? Where is your safety in that scenario? You did o.k. and you are alright writing about it here. I may have driven directly to the police station. It is also a good thing that you noticed them in the first place. Lets not think of what could have happened if you didn't notice enough to take the actions that you did.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
On myself if I have a valid carry permit in that state. In the trunk, unloaded and locked in stupid CA. where I can't get a permit, or elsewhere where I don't have a valid permit. It really stinks. Best regards, Bob.
It's funny now that I live in Idaho (which is a "shall issue" state) I don't feel the need to carry a gun with me, even though it would be no big deal to get a permit. It was when I lived in Sourthern California and couldn't have gotten a permit that I felt the need to carry; and my .357 was always under the front seat of my car. I figured if I ever needed it I'd take the consequences for violating the law, rather than be a dead (former) law abiding citizen.

I'm So glad I escaped the People's Republik of Kalifornia !

1 - 20 of 32 Posts