Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from the LX and Beyond Nationals..........wife took the camera for Father's Day.......so, since she (the car...lol) was all washed up, I took some this Sunday evening:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more...................

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heidi and Dan from BT were there............so I picked up some goodies at the Special Show Price!!!

power steering cap/cover combo and radiator cap:

engine cap:

washer fluid cap and CATCH CAN:

Designer series knobs:

Shift Bezel:

Door Plates:

Also picked up a set of slightly used Magnaflow mid pipes and high flow cats from a charger forums member, THANKS BEN!!!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
566 Posts
Car is sick man, very nice!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks KS.........its getting there....but sometimes I miss my old 300c......:(

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
that car is badass

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Stunning photos of your slick Charger SRT! I like the BT goodies you have added and I'm sure you're looking forward to installing your cats. Hope you had a good time at the LX Nationals. Did you participate in the racing?

Glad you got to meet Heidi and Dan as well!

bruno

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that car is badass
Thanks jblue!!!!

Stunning photos of your slick Charger SRT! I like the BT goodies you have added and I'm sure you're looking forward to installing your cats. Hope you had a good time at the LX Nationals. Did you participate in the racing?

Glad you got to meet Heidi and Dan as well!

bruno
didnt get to race........too busy chatting with members and venders.........there's always next year!!!!

hopefully by then, I will have more engine work done!!!!

its pretty much stock with the exception of a Diablo and a crappy K&N CAI

cant wait to do the cats........followed by a Corsa by the end of the month!!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well, that's certainly more than what I have under the hood! One day......
Yes, I dream a lot but it's a definite that my next expensive mod will be the TEIN Coilovers w/EDFC.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh oh..........I dream of those too Bruno!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I loved driving MightyNoid's Charger with that complete system and was sold on them right there even though they were not yet available for the 300c at that time.

Now, all I need to do is save up a bit more cash and the CenCalLX Club has offered to assist with the install at one of our regular Tech 'N Tunes. Until then, I'm still dreaming, lol!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it will come sooner than you expect!!!

I cant wait to get my corsa to match up with those mid pipes........then I will dream for the suspension like you!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Excellent looking ride ! I was never really a fan of the Charger but there is the odd one that makes me want one, and yours would be one !....looks great.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks rollin........Im the same way.......at times, I miss my old 300.......the 300 looks good in all types of color and wheel combinations..........

but the Charger......

IMO, only looks good in mineral blue, red and black.........and you have to be careful on the rims...........gotta keep it simple with the styling........5 spoke or mesh only.....

·
Registered
690 Posts
car looks amazing! my gfs dad is looking at getting a charger im gonna show him these pics and i think it'll convince him to get one!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
2008 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS pics......

Twas the night before the LX Nats when all thru the house......

Not a creature was stirring not even Roush......

The goodie bags and plaques were stacked with info and care......

Cursing rain drops, hoping tomorrow's weather will be fair...... ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

On Tiki's......

On JWeezy......

On Yettis and Lambos......

More LX's in Columbus than your eyes can handle......

·
Registered
813 Posts
More 2008 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS pics......

History happened that weekend with not 1 Challenger but three,
brought to you 1st in the country by Chuck Green, Anthony Carter, SpeedfactoryCars, and HHP......

Was the treasure the prizes or the people you met? The friendships and bonds will last much longer than getting a little wet......

Sam put his heart into these prizes---not wanting a dime for what he paid......These went to the victors who raced Sunday and played......

See you all again soon. Hope you had fun!!!
Say goodbye to the LX & BEYOND NATIONALS - Year #1

1 - 20 of 21 Posts