Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody anybody at all please help a slightly retarded person in need.... i was wondering if anybody knows how to use the dvd player while in motion if theyres a hack or a special wire to ground if its even possible on this model. thanks much.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have the Alpine dvd in dash too.

I can use it while driving. But, I need to know if you have the same setup as mine.

On mine, you have to depress the emergency brake and then the regular brake in a sequence like, e-brake, then r-brake, then e-brake, then r-brake and finall end up with the e-brake on.

Is this the same system you have?

If so I can tell you what I did to make it work while driving.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yep, go with the PAC TR-7, I have one to run my Clarion head unit, its a 2 minute addition to your wiring harness and it has been flawless 4 me!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yep, go with the PAC TR-7, I have one to run my Clarion head unit, its a 2 minute addition to your wiring harness and it has been flawless 4 me!
Interesting... I would never guess this thing can be used for this. There are no instructions or explanations on the site.

What else can it do? The feature list has a few more lines.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice im going to have to pick one up before i install my unit. also before i get knee deep in dash panels what do i need to install headrest monitors ive heard different things that all i need is splitters or i need video amplifiers, etc. i dont really know whats up so anyone with some know hows input woud be appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts