Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I am changing things again (I know its hard to believe). This item is a custom subowoofer enclosure made to the specs of the type S Alpine sub and fits in the spare tire well of all the Charger and 300C lines including the SRT8 down to the limited.

This box sounds awesome, and it rattles way less, and sounds way better than it did when it faced the rear of the trunk (tried it both ways). I am trying something completely different now, so this one must go!

I will take Paypal only, and shipping will be determined when you send me your zipcode. I have FED EX account and I get a break on shipping I will not charge extra for Handling fees or anything. Its fairly heavy due to the sub, and the wood enclosure.

IF you want to come listen to it, and you are local I live in Scottsdale, AZ and I work in NW Phoenix.

I have sold many things on this site, and LXF and Z and others. Check my feedback on all! Email me also at [email protected]

PRICE $200.00 plus shipping (I paid more than $300.00 to have the box built)

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, I will take pics of the actual box later, its formed to the trunk floor and its a pretty basic enclosure.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you to wbglider items are sold! We keep on selling stuff back and forth LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.