Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, this will be my first post in this forum but I had to let it out that I traded in my 06 300C yesterday for a more practical car for what I do, I'm a Lyft driver in Vegas and I bought a 2017 Jeep Cherokee a 4 cylinder which is killing me it's like going from 5G back to a telephone cord for internet.
OMG WHAT DID I DO???
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Wheel Hood
Wheel Tire Car Sky Cloud

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Hood Grille

ALREADY REGRETTING

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
That would be quite a let-down. Why not a Grand Cherokee instead of the smaller Cherokee? I don't know if a hemi is available for the GC, but the Pentastar goes into it. I know because I rented one. The damnable paddle shifters nearly caused me to be rear-ended on the Washington Beltway. I accidentally activated them and it downshifted, thereby slowing me way down. I never figured out how to cancel that nonsense (but I do now), so I just pulled off at the nearest exit and stopped/started it again. Whoever thought up the idea for paddle shifters needs to have his head examined!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Buy a Tesla.....no transmission at all......no engine either, but tons of instant power, LOL. Also, very economical once you get past the initial price.

·
Registered
128 Posts
In our world it's always "bigger and newer and better" for most everything. It is never fun to go backwards and get something older or smaller or less better. :) But.........you made the conscious decision to save money on fuel for your daily profession, so I can applaud that decision!

I recently made the same decision that you did, to save a bunch of money annually on fuel costs. I regret it in some ways, and in others I do not.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Whoever thought up the idea for paddle shifters needs to have his head examined!
C'mon man.....the paddle shifters are awesome. I use mine all the time merging onto the highway so I can control my entry speed and not get mowed down by all the crazies around here. :)

You just gotta get used to using them then you'll love them.

Reactions: TheKrell

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everyone, this will be my first post in this forum but I had to let it out that I traded in my 06 300C yesterday for a more practical car for what I do.

I'm a Lyft driver in Vegas and I bought a 2017 Jeep Cherokee a 4 cylinder which is killing me it's like going from 5G back to a telephone cord for internet.

OMG WHAT DID I DO??? View attachment 176978 View attachment 176979
View attachment 176977
ALREADY REGRETTING that I didn't get another 300с via this company. I had really great offers :(
But what made you switch from 300c to a Cherokee? I mean what were your expectations from the switch? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts