Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a flyer from the American Car Club in Canberra, the show is on the 27th/28th of September. I will be going, just wondering if any others are coming too? Details are on their website. Discount on entry fee booked before 18th September.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Sorry James, we can't make it. Still celebrating the Cats big win that weekend, and then off touring for 6 weeks.:)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a good trip "Kelvin", heading North? It is freezing cold here lately. There is another meet in November, "Marque in the Park" by Shannon in Canberra.

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
ohhh yeaaah I'll be there.

·
Registered
655 Posts
so 3 so far...
We had more last yr, would be nice to top last yrs numbers!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
bump......

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is getting near to the date, better bring this up to the front page. It seems Canberra members are disappearing fast. There are two 300Cs in my suburb, one Grey SRT8 with NSW plate and one White one. I will go to the show on the 28th, after morning church around 11 am. Bought the ticket already.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hmmm, yeah not a great response this year!???

I'll make some calls this week to see if we can get more.

Looking forward to the show, was hoping I would of had my paint done by then but NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Ah well, Should still be fun!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey guys,

I think I will come down for this. My wife has school holidays starting around then and has never been down to Canberra/Queanbeyan before and my 300C is pretty much sorted now.

I will give you a call on Wednesday and catch-up about it.

Hopefully see you there!

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll try to get down there, daz or al give me a call or msg to remind me.:pat: ...i'm flat out lately...but it will be nice to get away for a day or 2.:fing02:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hey Michael, has daz called you yet? :) .

This car show actually incorporates Canberra Chrysler Day so would be good to get a big turn out :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Michael, has daz called you yet? :) .

This car show actually incorporates Canberra Chrysler Day so would be good to get a big turn out :)

not yet mate.......if u guys wanna use my car feel free but organise it first...let me know

1 - 20 of 47 Posts