Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone i got some ammo I want to sell!

I got your:
shotgun buck(only 9 bullets for a 12 GA Winchester) and
slug(hollow point Rifled Slugs by winchester I have 5 boxes of 5 shells and 4 shells w/o a box.),
9mm ( both boxes are missing bullets brands are Centerfire Ammunition and Chinasports)
, .22 (Remington-a box of 525 which are missing some becasue I was bored. and Winchester 500 bullets- all there )and
.45 (Winchester Black Talons), Jacketed Hollow Points by Federal
I also have 50 pIstol revolver bullets for a 6.35mm as well

I also have an extended colt .45 ACP 15 rd clip that is for sale for a 1911 if someone was interested in picking up, ( if nobody wants this, I need someone to help point me in the direction of picking up one of these babies)

Just so you people know I have no idea whats good or whats not and I am willing to sell these bullets to someone who wants them, I have price tags on these bullets from when they were originally bought so I can get a good idea, but for now Im just taking offers, low ball em, I just need some gas money. Feel free to ask me questions, I might have one for you if you are experienced with guns.

Thank you :)

Jay

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm interested if you can fill me on some questions.
1) How much 9mm ammo do you have? Box of 50 count. Brand and Cost?
2) Can you get any 7.62x39?

·
Registered
186 Posts
7.62? cmon its all about the .223... and beware its illegal to ship ammo...

·
Registered
186 Posts
now if you want to sell any guns we can talk what kinda 1911 do you got

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no sorry, Wreckless... I only have the 15rd extended clip.. I have seen 1911s converted to bust out automatic.. that scares me but I want one so badly :(

·
Registered
186 Posts
glock 18- full auto 5.5 inch pistol with optional 100rd drum mags- now thats crazy.. and money says that is an ak up there

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
holy Moley batman do you have any pics of that pistol that has a drum mag? Im getting scared, wont it melt or something under all that stress?

·
Registered
494 Posts
7.62 x39 what ? you got an AK ?
Yes, Ak-47 Bulgarian with a milled reciever. All black with fiberforce stock. I've had this rifle for the past 10 yrs and have only fired about 1,000 rounds. I'll post some pics when I get it back from my brother.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yes, Ak-47 Bulgarian with a milled reciever. All black with fiberforce stock. I've had this rifle for the past 10 yrs and have only fired about 1,000 rounds. I'll post some pics when I get it back from my brother.
sweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!! :AR15firin :scared:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
any guns for sale? ill buy one if you do.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
what u doing with ammo and no guns bro

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they are gone.. I had this sick 12 gauge that was all camo and this other plain wooden one I think they were both benellis.. the rest was all supposed to go to my uncle thats why i have all those other kinds of bullets :p.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.