Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is adding a trailer hitch to my 300C. I was told a transmission cooler is not necessary by the dealership as the 300C's cooler is more than adequate. I'm only planning to tow a 14' open fishing boat with a 9.5hp motor, and at other times a couple of kayaks or a canoe.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I am eagerly awaiting the latest shipment from Billet. Mirror control knob, lock button rings, lumbar arm cover. Small stuff, but it makes Daddy happy!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Upgrading my headunit to the Kenwood Exelon-DNX8120
Kenwood - DNX8120

Getting R1 Concepts cross drilled/slotted rotors and Hawk HPS Brake Pads when the speedometer gets close to 30,000 I'm just over 22,000

·
Registered
683 Posts
Upgrading my headunit to the Kenwood Exelon-DNX8120
Kenwood - DNX8120

Getting R1 Concepts cross drilled/slotted rotors and Hawk HPS Brake Pads when the speedometer gets close to 30,000 I'm just over 22,000
What kind of mods do you have that require a 30000 speedometer? I bet that thing runs a 0.8 second quarter @ 1429 mph:scared:

I'm waiting on my diablo, air hammer, and padded leather console cover. After that I'll have to look at the budget

·
Registered
379 Posts
Reasonable next, or wish next?

Likley next: HIDs or more LEDS

Wish next: Predator or Performance tires

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm looking reeeeaaaal hard at a polished intake. Niiiiiice!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
No Mods that require the speedometer to read 30,000 Cibalo. I'm just waiting until it the recommended time per our manual to have brake work done.

I'm currently saving for JBA Shorty Headers, Hi-Flo Cats, either a Corsa or Borla 140112 Exhaust, and a Predator Tuner

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok - this is bad. The CAI bug hit me. I am now actively looking at the Airhammer, K&N, Mopar, and a few others. I am just researching a little - for example, the Airhammer gets great write-ups. yet I've read that because there is no "box" for the filter that the Airhammer pulls in hooter air from the engine compartment as compared to the styles with boxes that surround the filter. I have a feeling once I satisfy my research a CAI may be coming too (already have one in the wifes PT and love it).

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I have a Airaid intake for you... $160.00 plus shipping !!! Less than 3 months old.

My next mod will be painting the hood, and the trunk like the roof is already...

·
Registered
56 Posts
My next one is a big step up. Air Ride double adjustable system, Air Rides Airpod system and Levelpro E, Hotchkis front and rear swaybars and some 22"x9.5" Torque Thrust M's (black with chrome lip) surrounded by Toyo 255/35/22s. Forgot about the brakes and strut tower brace too, adapting Cadillac CTS-V 4-piston calibers to my 300C. Planning on installing them all in one sitting. I'd also like to install my TommyZ wingless deep dish grill that he said was going to take 2 weeks. Still waiting 2 months later.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Two weeks after dropping in an AFE stage2 cai (love it!) I am anxious to start my next mod. I cant decide whether to get the Predator or the exhaust (magnaflow maybe?) first. Either way both are gonna happen and the sooner the better!

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Under the hood Billet Tech stuff on the way and TVandNav2Go is in the works once Dominic sends the word.

I still have quite a list to go.

But I am looking into a cam and high flow cats.

·
Registered
436 Posts
waiting for the 20s to come in...but wont put them on untill it stops snowing...which doesnt seem soon :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts