Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone and welcome to the Performance Sections of the Forum.

Our intent here is to provide a terrific and entertaining experience with tremendous resources and many helpful members eager to share their knowledge with others in a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect.

I have been an avid "car nut" since I was nine and have owned many different cars, trucks, boats, and a few race cars, but none have impressed me like my LX! In my 35+ years of motorhead experience, this car is unique in many ways. It's easy to see how people become passionate about this platform!

I was aked to Moderate here and accepted the task with little idea of the requirements. I will be learning as we go and I appreciate everyone's understanding as we make this the finest forum on the net.

Now let's GET ON IT! (insert screeching rubber noise)

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
Good stuff Steve!!!

Don't forget to check out our NEW Track Talk forum too - Track Talk - Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums.

This is where you can tell us about your track experiences, show us your time slips, pics and videos! No kill stories or bench racing in there, just the hard facts baby!!! Have a look around to see what times others are pulling.

Like Steve says, GET IT ON!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts