Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been so impressed with the Chrysler experience since owning my 300C I went and bought another one tonight, a PT Cruiser for the missus. A blue one.

A cool little car and fun to drive!

Will post some pics of the 2 Chrysler garage when it arrives on Friday.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have been so impressed with the Chrysler experience since owning my 300C I went and bought another one tonight, a PT Cruiser for the missus. A blue one.

A cool little car and fun to drive!

Will post some pics of the 2 Chrysler garage when it arrives on Friday.
Hope she loves it mate.
I rented one (2 years ago now) in LA and found the seats a little hard for my fat butt. Still was a fun drive though.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
My garage was like that too until I sold her pt and got another 300c. I think there are many couples around who have a C and a PT.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hope she loves it mate.
I rented one (2 years ago now) in LA and found the seats a little hard for my fat butt. Still was a fun drive though.
I know what you mean. For me, I found the sides of the bit you sit on too narrow, I felt like I sitting in a groove. But mah, it's not for me! I definately preffer the 300C front seats, pfff everything!

Off to collect the PT in 30 minutes. You would have to think buying her a PT is worth a root!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely....with her and her best friend! :biggrin:
Only one thing could be better, her two best friends without her! :lick:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So do I!

The other day she asked when she could take the 300C for a drive. I dont understand it, she didnt like me answer, "When hell freezes over". Women....
Better again....her and her two best friends?

I hope your missus doesn't read this dnar!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
So do I!

The other day she asked when she could take the 300C for a drive. I dont understand it, she didnt like me answer, "When hell freezes over". Women....
haha, you better hind that spare key!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts