Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have, after a couple of weeks converted my best mate to the 300C. We had set out to get a Jaguar XF 2.7 TD Premium Luxury, which with options was £40,085 otr. and £685 per month lease plus VAT
He is going for the 300C in black with the centre console screen / DVD and a set of 20" alloys. We are going the black Torq Thrust route or Foose, Nitrous to differentiate from Startech and to give a deeper dished look in his opinion.

It might interest you why he changed his mind.

We spent a couple of hours in the Jag, nice, quality, very pretty car I have to say but we headed for central glasgow right through the main and more dodgy shopping streets around the Barra's, and noticed about five or six "jibes" from the locals
The same run in my Hemi and it was about 20!!! incidents same day same streets, with the window down on his side we got everything from "cool car" "what is that thing?" "is that the new Bentley" to and my favourite "you rich B$%£&*%s"
Pat's a big lad 6' 5" and similar across the shoulders so they were mesin' with the wrong car and wrong occupents. :)
At that point he knew

The 300C was the car for him!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Good story!
Congrats on the convert! I am sure he won't regret it...

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Now you gotta get him signed up here Derek and your mission is complete!

Bernie

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pat is a great mate but is a bit of a techno-phobe, he even struggles with a mobile phone :) I will of course ensure he has the UK disc on his car though LMAO

·
Premium Member
2,661 Posts
Great that you've got a convert to us.

IMO, the Jaguar XF is an absolutely beautifully stunning car.
parked next to a 300 its Beauty and the Beast

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
is the XF one that looks like a Mazda?

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
yuk,I think its horrid,its too jelly mould to be different,yeah I can see the lexus in it now but Im convinced its a Mazda (connections between Mazda,Ford and Jag maybe)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm, mightbe seeing another review soon guys:fing02:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts