Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! This forum looks to be a fine place to browse for all my questions. So far so good. I have never sat in a vehicle and not know how things work. Guess there is a first time for everything. I got a used 05 300c with 42k and smells brand new. What a nice machine. Now I know what the hoopla is about. What a ton of stuff to go on this car. Going to enjoy being here very much, in the mean time I am off to browse more info. Would like to find seat covers at least for my seat and not have to spend a lot of money cause I know they will get trashed in a hurry. Work is dirty. Great Forum!!:fing02:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME to 3CF from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Congrats on your purchase, and it sounds like the previous owner took good care of the vehicle. Now the rest is up to you. Make it your own, doesn't matter whether you mod a little or a lot.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome! We're glad to have you here! After 42 thousand miles, I'm sure they used the 'new car smell' spray just for you! Congratulations. Keep us informed of any modifications or if you have any questions.

bruno

·
Registered
633 Posts
Welcome from another Canuck

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your purchase. Glad to hear you love the car!!! Enjoy the car and the group and let the Mods begin. :fing02:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts