Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone??? I'm the proud owner of a silver 05 300 touring edition. The car is amazing, especially because I am so used to modding Honda Civic's. If there is any advice anyone can give me I would greatly appreciate it. I am not really intrested in speed anymore. I am focusing on a nice sound system, and nice exterior. Hope to trade ideas soon.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Congratulations on the purchase of your 300c. Since you purchased a 2005 model, could you tell us what, if any mods it already has? This would help so we won't be suggesting ideas that have already been done to your vehicle.

bruno

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome to the forums buddy! This is definitely the place to bounce ideas off of people for modifying your car.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West VIrginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Can't help much with modding a Touring Edition, but there are plenty around here who can.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Might as well join the crew and welcome you too!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will find there is loads of information on your car on these pages and plenty of people all willing to try and help you in any way they can.
Cheers John

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks alot Everybody!!!!

To answer your question Bruno, It dosen't have any aftermarket mods done to it. I have started to gather some car audio goodies for it. So far I've bought a JVC Double-din 7" Dvd, 3.5 Blaunkpunt speakers, 6 3/4 pionneer & 6x9's. I have an MTX "Jackhammer" amp. I've also ordered the factory nav bezel, wire harness, and the kit to make it look flush. I wanted to get another amp for the inside speakers. Also the subs are (2) MTX Jackhammers. Any one have any advice for running speaker/rca wires through the vehicle? Also was thinking of buying a sub enclosure from Ebay. I seen a store that builds custom boxes for 300's. Any feedback? Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts