Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out looking for cars on wed. and found a 300 and fell in love with everything but the color. I didn't realize the price on the 6cyl. and Im looking to get one in the next month or so. I currently drive a 3.8L 5spd. mustang and I was looking for something a little bigger with better fuel economy. If you guys have any tips or anything that I should look for before buying please let me know.

- Alessandro.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Alessandro, a 300 no matter what flavor will give you an enjoyable experience. To get a better picture of what the 300 is capable of read the posts in here. You'll be amazed at the possibilities. :fing02:

As for the looks, most of the cars here are works of art. Nothing says you can't be your own artist. So paint on Picasso!! :biggrin:

It always bring a smile to my face when some young kid in a souped up car thinks he can get the best of me. My baby is basically stock but I firmly believe what my sig says.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Alessandro, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. As DaveDees says whatever you buy you will enjoy and love. Truly great cars and you simply can't go wrong.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums. With all the available 300s currently on the lots (new and used), I believe you can probably find a great deal out there, especially from all the returns of leased vehicles, many of them already modded.

As for the V.6 vs. V8, I would recommend that you truly give both of them a great test ride just to see the difference in performance.

Good luck on your final choice and whatever works out best financially for you.

bruno

·
Registered
408 Posts
When I had the V6 I got 27 to 29 on a trip easily, around 24,25 around locally. I dropped about 3mpg with the Hemi I currently have in my driving pattern. If you drive in the city the V6 will be much better for fuel economy as I go down the tube when I hit the stoplights in a town with the Hemi. That being said, I would not trade the Hemi for the world, I will pay the difference in gas with a big smile on my face.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome!!

Hope you get your ride! Do you have any other questions??

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley. Always nice to see a Mustanger come to his senses! Just Kidding!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts